Pregnancy And Parenting

My boy was 4 months last week, great wee baby so far, sleeps pretty well and feeds like a champion. We are at the stage were we are trying to get him out of the habbit of waking up at 1am when he's not even hungry as he's up at 3am for his actual feed, apart from that he only really moans when he's hungry.

As with the above suggestions, the Tommy Tippee prep machine and the sleepyhead are absolute life savers, a must in my opinion! I would also highly recommend buying a few Swaddles, we found wrapping him up in that before his sleeps was a game changer, without that he would move in his sleep and his hands slapping his face would wake him up.

Edited by M0rtonfc

Posted this in the wrong place at 2am this morning

My wife had a baby yesterday and i forgot how hard the first night is. Had about half an hours sleep thus far with not much more in sight.

Got a 2 year old who will be up in circa 4 hours and full of beans which will also be fun

3 hours ago, Aufc said:

Posted this in the wrong place at 2am this morning

My wife had a baby yesterday and i forgot how hard the first night is. Had about half an hours sleep thus far with not much more in sight.

Got a 2 year old who will be up in circa 4 hours and full of beans which will also be fun

Feeding a 2 year old beans is not a good idea. Trust me.

• 2 weeks later...

Married my wife last August and we’re now expecting. Went for a our first scan a few weeks ago and found 2 heartbeats... took me a few seconds to figure out what that meant [emoji23]
Doctor Who? :-?

Thought it was about the time I started taking the wee man to the football,he loves it,
We are now going down the residency route,the social work are funding £6k in legal fees for us.
68244926_897741237276816_3985131567902097408_n.thumb.jpg.5fb88c0b4c2ff341d73c7a38531ec9ef.jpg

What’s the difference between what you have got in place now? Whatever it is, wishing you and the missus the absolute best of luck mate, you’re doing an incredible job.

What’s the difference between what you have got in place now? Whatever it is, wishing you and the missus the absolute best of luck mate, you’re doing an incredible job.

Shame he is subjecting the kid to Falkirk

Sunday morning and I've been up since half 6 and not even got work today... The joys of having a baby right there! :lol:

My daughter who's 14 months next week started working a fortnight ago, nightmare alone! But she's climbing up everything these days. My wife nipped into the kitchen the other week to go back in the livingroom to find the wee yin standing on top of the TV cabinet holding onto the TV that's on the wall! Had to move to subspeaker so she couldn't use that as a step :lol:

9 hours ago, keithgy said:

Thought it was about the time I started taking the wee man to the football,he loves it,

We are now going down the residency route,the social work are funding £6k in legal fees for us.

68244926_897741237276816_3985131567902097408_n.jpg

Well done to you both, and all the best

53 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Sunday morning and I've been up since half 6 and not even got work today... The joys of having a baby right there! :lol:

My daughter who's 14 months next week started working a fortnight ago, nightmare alone! But she's climbing up everything these days. My wife nipped into the kitchen the other week to go back in the livingroom to find the wee yin standing on top of the TV cabinet holding onto the TV that's on the wall! Had to move to subspeaker so she couldn't use that as a step :lol:

A child progidy and no mistake...

Once they start walking, all bets are off. :lol:

34 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

From one parent of a spiderbaby to another, you have my respect and deepest sympathy

Spider baby haha, I call her Monkey baby. She was climbing stuff before she could walk, it's brutal! She keeps climbing on top of this wee kitchen thing. It's on wheels so she'll quickly suss out how to use it to climb up higher places... 

3 hours ago, Adam said:

We have a child protection order in place at the moment and that only lasts 12 months at a time,also the mother believe it or not still has parental rights and residency will strip that from her.

10 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Taking your kids for the first time is brilliant, taking your grandkids, even better 

all the best 

4DDAA7FA-F2B5-4694-9F1F-7348558D1AC8.jpeg

Nice one Heed ! Good win for Berwick ... someone wouldn’t have been happy 😉