Pregnancy And Parenting

26 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Grandson nr 2 passed his driving test today. :thumsup2

Doesn't seem that long since he was charging round our livingroom in his toy car, never mind driving a real one...

Just another thing to worry you :lol: as my Mam always says “I’d rather you were all back in shitty nappies” 

My wee lassie had a sore stomach last night, and insisted on sleeping with us. First time in years.

She is 8 now, and seems to have become massive. When she was a toddler it was one thing being in with us. But now, all arms and legs, flopping about like a fish out of water, the missus and I got no sleep. 

My son has now started rolling onto his stomach in his sleep, which is driving my missus mental with worry about him suffocating. Stay on your back ffs!
Their necks are stronger than we think, so I wouldn't be overly concerned. My mum told me when I was born the advice was to put me to sleep on my stomach and 3 years later when my brother was born the advice had changed to sleeping on the back.

Have to tried swaddling? I did that with my daughter for a good while. She never moved (I had her wrapped like a dummy [emoji38]). It made me relax about covers going over her as well.

My son has now started rolling onto his stomach in his sleep, which is driving my missus mental with worry about him suffocating. Stay on your back ffs!
Fire him in a gro bag which elimimates loose covers etc. Once he is able to roll one way, hes able to roll the other if he needs to. And as Throbber already said, once he can do that hel find his own way to sleep. Nothing you can do about it tbh.

Did she leave you sandwiches and juice.

Did she f**k.

Went to see the nursery our girl will be attending as of early next year though. It was quite stressful going into a room with that many babies/toddlers staring at us. I needed a lie down when I got out of there!

47 minutes ago, throbber said:

Did she f**k.

Went to see the nursery our girl will be attending as of early next year though. It was quite stressful going into a room with that many babies/toddlers staring at us. I needed a lie down when I got out of there!

They tend to stare at things they don’t like.

57 minutes ago, throbber said:

Did she f**k.

Are you off work till then?

How are you going to manage with the baby with both of you working? 

My Mrs is going to work 3 days a week, 2 days our girl will be in nursery and 1 day she’ll be with my girlfriends stepmother. Will be expensive as f**k putting her in child care for those 2 days but we’re still much better off doing that than her not working.

Catherine decided to take a header off the bed today when she tried to sit down on it by jumping in the air and didn't realise it would shoot her away like a bouncey ball. Bloodied nose and lots of tears and screaming. Lunatic. 

Fraser is getting stronger every day. Long way to go still, but tomorrow he'll be two weeks old and is back over his birth weight and has no tubes on him now other than his feeding tube. Wee fighter.