Pregnancy And Parenting

IMG_2539.thumb.JPG.6747c9887a758f2bbf69844d421053f8.JPG
Nearly a year to the day since Sakura was discharged from hospital and her latest bloods and CT Scan came back showing no relapse or metastasis.
Get a permanent marker to that bag and put an 'S' next to 'Mr'. Very apt I'd say :D

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Good to see that noses aren't necessarily inherited. 

That's the first time I've ever been told I've got a big nose!

On a related note though, everyone always says Sakura looks like me.......Poor sod! I personally think she's been through enough without have that inflicted upon her!

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Get a permanent marker to that bag and put an 'S' next to 'Mr'. Very apt I'd say :D

Very true. She chose that bag funnily enough.....even at 2yo she likes the boys. I can see I'm going to have my hands full with her!

My youngest started primary 1 a couple of weeks ago. The missus is part of the primary 1 mum's group chat. The current chat is - I shit you not- if newsround is "appropriate viewing" at school for primary 1s. There's talk of having a discussion with the teachers.

1 hour ago, nelsjfc said:

My youngest started primary 1 a couple of weeks ago. The missus is part of the primary 1 mum's group chat. The current chat is - I shit you not- if newsround is "appropriate viewing" at school for primary 1s. There's talk of having a discussion with the teachers.

My nearly 3 year old daughter loves Walking Dead. Still seems to be a well adjusted character?

Newsround is for pussies.