Pregnancy And Parenting

8 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Is their a waiting list?

Did you go to yer GP to get this arranged ?

I assume so. I went to my GP about 12 weeks ago still heard nothing. Plan to phone them when I get home from work and see whats what. 

I went to the docs and they said there is no need for you to come to us you can refer yourself.

Spoke to the team that deals with referrals and they said the whole process should take 22 weeks but they were at 30 just now.

The 22 included an interview with them to decide if your suitable and doing it for the right reasons. Then getting the op if accepted.

I went to the docs and they said there is no need for you to come to us you can refer yourself.

Spoke to the team that deals with referrals and they said the whole process should take 22 weeks but they were at 30 just now.

The 22 included an interview with them to decide if your suitable and doing it for the right reasons. Then getting the op if accepted.
Maybe my 12 weeks is still normal then... 22 weeks till getting it done or 22 weeks till swimmer free?

They said I should have interview and the OP in 22 weeks and then it’s another couple of months before they will test if you are swimmer free. Done that test before when we were trying and by f**k it was a red neck.

First time I did the deed and handed it in, the spire woman said they had lost their licence and I would have to go to the nhs. Went to the hospital and was waiting for a room to be free and there was a guy with his wife there!!! She just sat outside while went in ... you would have thought she would have ‘given him a hand’ thank god they were gone when I came out!

They said I should have interview and the OP in 22 weeks and then it’s another couple of months before they will test if you are swimmer free. Done that test before when we were trying and by f**k it was a red neck.

First time I did the deed and handed it in, the spire woman said they had lost their licence and I would have to go to the nhs. Went to the hospital and was waiting for a room to be free and there was a guy with his wife there!!! She just sat outside while went in ... you would have thought she would have ‘given him a hand’ thank god they were gone when I came out!
Genuinely thought you just handed a sample in. Didnt know you had to crack one off in a wee room.

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
45 minutes ago, steelmen said:

Genuinely thought you just handed a sample in. Didnt know you had to crack one off in a wee room.

You'll be fine

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, steelmen said:

It was the royal infirmary in Edinburgh about 6 years ago, so i might have changed.

The Spire was bringing in a sample but there is a strict time limit to get it in, suppose getting to the royal infirmary in 30 mins is going to be tough unless you are nearby.

thankfully i had some video's on my phone i could use as motivation as there was not one scud book in the room.

Baby Maria, born on the 4th of July at 17.16pm. Weighing 6.15lbs. Absolutely over the moon! Mum and baby doing very well. Although I’ve already been to Asda at 4am this morning....worth it!!! :lol: 

E98DF3C5-13FE-4BCA-85C8-CB0EEB6A6A48.jpeg

Baby Maria, born on the 4th of July at 17.16pm. Weighing 6.15lbs. Absolutely over the moon! Mum and baby doing very well. Although I’ve already been to Asda at 4am this morning....worth it!!! :lol: 
E98DF3C5-13FE-4BCA-85C8-CB0EEB6A6A48.thumb.jpeg.dea9c075b3f9f69b982d36912fd40d39.jpeg

Congratulations. Enjoy these days. Best job in the world is being a parent

On 03/07/2018 at 19:15, mcintyre_gmfc said:

Baby Mila. Born today at 8.31am weighing 7.9lbs. Mum and baby ar doing great! 

Snapchat-1093792719.jpg

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

E98DF3C5-13FE-4BCA-85C8-CB0EEB6A6A48.jpeg

Congratulations to you both 

Jamie arrived yesterday at 2.30. A week early weighing in 8n at 8lbs 5. Less stressful second time round that's for sure. Mummy and baby doing well. 20180706_171038.jpg

Congrats everyone! 
We hit 20 weeks today. Had our first consultant appointment this morning to see if I want an elective section or not.
Mrs B had an elective section for BB2. Was a tough decision weighing it all up after a bad tear from BB1, but she was absolutely hating life after the section. Specially with a toddler in the mix.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:
Congrats everyone! 
We hit 20 weeks today. Had our first consultant appointment this morning to see if I want an elective section or not.

Mrs B had an elective section for BB2. Was a tough decision weighing it all up after a bad tear from BB1, but she was absolutely hating life after the section. Specially with a toddler in the mix.

I had an emergency section with the first but recovered really well so opted for an elective. One pro for us was knowing the date as we have absolutely no childcare near by. My parents are the closest and they are in Crieff. Least I can be a bit organised now. Hoping it being close to Christmas will distract Catherine enough :lol: