Pregnancy And Parenting

Had a happy 13-week scan today.   Strong heartbeat and low nuchal translucency calculated score.  

Anyone recommend anywhere in Perth/Dundee/Edinburgh for an additional scan.   Money, not a problem as I have a 5 figure income!  

Edited by PB 4.2

1 minute ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:
  Hide contents

post-10023-12673047447909_thumb.jpg

This our 9 months old girl yapping. Our boy never done anything like this. They are chalk and cheese. She presses her head into you if she doesn't like something and just clings on when you lift her. The boy was just a sack of spuds!

My nine month old girl is fucking torturing us just now. Every single night without fail she is awake a crying/screaming in her cot. Usually settles once shes been taken downstairs and into her bouncy chair for a wee bit, but totally ruining our sleep. At wur wits end tbh.

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

My nine month old girl is fucking torturing us just now. Every single night without fail she is awake a crying/screaming in her cot. Usually settles once shes been taken downstairs and into her bouncy chair for a wee bit, but totally ruining our sleep. At wur wits end tbh.

You just have to accept its normal, just a phase, and it'll pass.

In the mean time ensure you and yer Mrs has a good rota of responsibilities and change your sleeping patterns.   Nothing wrong with going to bed at 8pm if your expecting to be up during the wee hours.   Sleep deprivation fucks with your mind. 

How were your kids with the bath/shower? Our wee one absolutely loves them. We have a wet room downstairs and need to put a bath in upstairs but she has a tub she still fits into. If we take her clothes off in the livingroom and ask her if she wants to go for a bath, she's off! She rarely cries at all but I had her in absolute tears the other night. I was filling the tub and she was watching, but it was far too hot for her so had to push her away (add in the fact she was still fully clothed!). She was going apeshit as she couldn't get in [emoji38]

IMG-20180314-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20180316-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20180228-WA0015.jpg

She doesn't seem to think being clothed is an issue.

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

How were your kids with the bath/shower? Our wee one absolutely loves them. We have a wet room downstairs and need to put a bath in upstairs but she has a tub she still fits into. If we take her clothes off in the livingroom and ask her if she wants to go for a bath, she's off! She rarely cries at all but I had her in absolute tears the other night. I was filling the tub and she was watching, but it was far too hot for her so had to push her away (add in the fact she was still fully clothed!). She was going apeshit as she couldn't get in emoji38.png

IMG-20180314-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20180316-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20180228-WA0015.jpg

She doesn't seem to think being clothed is an issue.

My daughter is the same. We took her to the onsen for the first time last night (she went into the female section with my wife) and she got that excited that she ran out of the changing rooms into the reception area.......my wife was left with the decision of whether or not to follow her completely naked!

ETA : Great pics btw!

Edited by sjc

15 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aaaaand?

The woman at reception heard her calling Sakura from the door of the changing rooms and put two & two together when she saw a wee toerag running into the reception area.

Sorry to disappoint you guys.......even I was hoping she had to parade her birthday suit! :( 

2 hours ago, Rowan said:

My youngest parades around naked all the sodding time.  

Grand daughter nr 7 (2 and  half) loves to strip off - we usually manage to get to her before the nappy comes off. This habit isn't helped when her big brother decides to assist her.