Pregnancy And Parenting

On 18/10/2017 at 09:13, Jmothecat2 said:

My daughter seems really into rap music (I think she likes the beat as she can dance to it) and we listen to a lot of gangsta stuff, but now she's getting a bit older I'm wondering at what age does putting on NWA become inappropriate?

Adam Buxton has the solution.. Help Tha Police.

They look lovely, just so long as it can double as a car seat. We have £700 for a pram given to us but don’t need to spend all of that on it and I have seen plenty for under £300.

Do you not get 2 and 1 things and the compartment the baby sleeps in can get removed from the pram itself and be used as a car seat?

Just catching up now with thread.
Look for a doona buggy. It folds into a car seat and wheels tuck under.
We got that for about 300 for travelling and had a 800 pram system for walks. Got shot of the 800 pram system as it was never used.

Just got power back after 5 days thanks to the storm. Potty training in the dark is no fun but he's been good with it.

Heres him with his night light heading into barhroom
9f4f9f869d64f5ccbf14c36ac66805f1.jpg

just play express yourself until she is old enough to listen to their more controversial stuff

:lol: That's pretty much what I've been doing. I put on the censored version of the Marshal Mathers LP for her but it's really inconsistently censored. The song Kill You for example censors the words 'kill' and 'Vicodin' but not 'bitch' or 'shit'.

On 10/20/2017 at 21:15, PB 4.2 said:

Sadly the babies heart stopped at 8 and 4. Exactly the same stage we lost one in Feb.  

Super tough to take. 

Really sorry to hear this.  Be strong mate, not just for you but also your Missus.

16 hours ago, PB 4.2 said:

Green dots don't extend to these thoughtful replies and the 4 PM's.   So thanks to you all for your considerate actions.   

British society is very stiff in it's nature. 

Don't be offended by that, it's just how we were brought up.

And. If I've read this wrong, then that is down to my own stupididity. 

Yes, I'm drunk.

Green dots don't extend to these thoughtful replies and the 4 PM's.   So thanks to you all for your considerate actions.   

You don’t need to reply with green dots or anything like that. Take solace in the fact you’re not alone, others (as they have said) have gone through the same and, even those who haven’t had the misfortune, are here for you if need be. Try and keep the chin up mate.

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Are folk really considering paying £700-800 for prams?

Lunacy.

We had an old-fashioned Silver Cross pram when we lived in Edinburgh and it was absolutely brilliant.  It cost about £800 in 1998 but was the best thing to push your babies around in.

Edited by The_Kincardine

4 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

:lol: That's pretty much what I've been doing. I put on the censored version of the Marshal Mathers LP for her but it's really inconsistently censored. The song Kill You for example censors the words 'kill' and 'Vicodin' but not 'bitch' or 'shit'.

Actually now that I think about it I'm sure most of the versions of their songs on youtube are censored but I'm not sure to what extent. What age is she? And most of the time censored just means removal of swearing which quite frankly makes little sense.

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

We had an old-fashioned Silver Cross pram when we lived in Edinburgh and it was absolutely brilliant.  It cost about £800 in 1998 but was the best thing to push your babies around in.

My youngest grandbairn Nico is cutting about in one of these just now, £1400 worth and i can't steer the useless thing, I can't lean on it neither, with the pish springs it has. Needless to say I prefer another bairn to push if possible 

7 minutes ago, keithgy said:

When Maisie was born in Jan we took our daughter to some shops looking for prams,i have bought cheaper bloody cars than they are asking for some of the prams.

Seems to be a trend that granny and grandad get to foot the bill eh :lol:

Aila is so like me it's frightening. Last night was just another example. If I'm tired I reckon I could sleep anywhere in any position. It appears she's the same. We regularly go in and find her in all sorts of strange positions, yesterday was a new one even for her.

Genuinely conked out in this position when I walked in to check her:-

08edc5853c825f986edaca26a1b0b0ab.jpg