Pregnancy And Parenting

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

They should let all the characters age and grow. A more adult version of the show would be good. Can see Mr Bull getting fired into Mummy Pig. Miss Rabbit would be doing a bit of hooking and grandpa pig would be outed as a war criminal. 

Sure it was on here that I read that Danny Dog will be #sumboi when he grows up. All those chicks and his only competition is Pedro Pony.

11 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

My two year old seems to have went off in the night garden. Hey Duggee and Mr Tumble are all the matters.

I must admit to being genuinely sad that I wont get to take her to see singing kettle. That must be one of the purest childhood memories of my generation for all who seen it. Still love listening to the CD in the car.

This. I went to the live show twice I'm sure. 

On 10/16/2017 at 17:55, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Our eldest is done with Peppa now, thank f**k. If it wasn’t for Grampy Rabbit my boot would be through the TV long ago.

For some reason she now watches some shitey French Canadian cartoon called Caillou on Netflix and Moana on repeat.

Count yourself lucky. I find myself walking around town singing annoyingly catchy tunes from  kids tv programmes in broken Japanese thanks to the drivel my daughter watches!

Add me to the Ben and Holly fan club (whatever!). Much better than Peppa. Not a big paw patrol fan and can't stand blaze. Even those are better than shimmer and shine though.

Youngest likes dora though and yells the answers to all tge questions. Thankfully they like the Simpsons and that's the tea time show

Also, Inside Out is in my top 10 movies of all time. Kids gave the wife and I funny looks as we both got something in our eye watching it.