Pregnancy And Parenting

10 hours ago, The Woolshed said:

Thanks everyone. Find it so weird going back to the house leaving Mum and baby in hospital. Guess all dad's from section babies will go through it. Just a weird feeling leaving at 9pm.

Congratulations mate. Yes that bit is a right shitter, it was nearly a week I had to leave them every night too, hopefully you will only have to do it a couple of days. Great when you get them home!

11 hours ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

Anyone else had problems getting kids to stop swearing?

Aye, the daughter in law has had the embarrassment of being pulled by the nursery teacher to say Jack has been using the word f**k, we're all being cautious during our convos between each other now

1 hour ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

Our eldest knocked over a sky scraper of DVD's and said "aw f**k". I had to tell her off whilst turning bright red as I tried to hold my laugh in.

Now we can stop her saying it.

When my boy grows up to say f**k the hearts it will be a proud day :lol:  joking...not really :lol: 

Aye, the daughter in law has had the embarrassment of being pulled by the nursery teacher to say Jack has been using the word f**k, we're all being cautious during our convos between each other now

You've always been quite the potty mouth HTB [emoji6]

47 minutes ago, The Woolshed said:

You've always been quite the potty mouth HTB emoji6.png

It's still a mystery how I wasn't dragged into a quiet corner of a ground and punched :whistle I'm getting the blame for jack of course, but I went up to see him last night and counted my sons sweary words, 8 fucks and 7 shites in the earshot of the bairn, I rest my case, not me. Had two days of nursery without incident as I told him I wouldn't play with him if he didn't stop saying the bad words :thumsup2

Minor minor worry before as George's blood sugar was 2.6 which is the minimum threshold. He's also not breathing as well as they'd like (side effect of a section baby I believe) so he's been monitored this afternoon. But signs are of improvement in both of these so all good, I think. [emoji2]IMG_1485535195.713041.jpg[url=http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2017_01/IMG_1485535195.713041.jpg.7e6725cd86cfbfbc2c30cdaeeaf557f9.jpg]http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2017_01/

2 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Oh ya fucker. We had our first projectile vomit this afternoon. All over me, her, the couch and floor. Least I know she's swallowing food! Yuck. I fucking hate sick. 

Walked in the door from work to find HSF covered in more projectile. Had to cut the T shirt off her. Disappointed in myself for not taking a photo first tbqh 

In theory that sounds great, but I was coming home to my 16 month old Boy. Tbf, did get an alright sleep but up at 5:30 with Sam while he tears the house to shreds [emoji30]

Ah! I didn't realise you already had one. Ah well, least you got an alright sleep![emoji106]

I booked on a 3 day golfing holiday in Portugal 5 months after my daughter was born. Slept like a log.

I would highly recommend it.

Ha! My brother and about 5 of his mates have all become Dads in the last year and are fucking off to Portugal on a golfing holiday in April! [emoji1]

Mum's in the kitchen having her tea and our 2 yo is pulling at the gate on the kitchen door and has been repeating "mummy" for the 5 minutes between pointing at her open mouth. Pound for pound she has eaten more than the rest of us put together.