Pregnancy And Parenting

3 years 3 months between ours. Oldest is now at a stage where he sleeps pretty reliably well and can generally be relied on to do what he's told and that kind of thing, so hopefully that will make things slightly easier with the new one!

I have 11 months between mine, right now they are both 3 for a few weeks. It's been hard, they are best of pals some days and arch enemies the next. In terms of development they've learned off of each other which has helped them on leaps and bounds.

They should be 4 and 3 by the time child #3 arrives next month!

I've taken both of mine to Borough Briggs, I'd imagine it's slightly less intimidating what with the smaller crowds..

Future Elgin fan #3 is now well and truly on his way, I had a pleasant wake up call at 6am this morning to my wife informing me her waters had gone on the bed (and carpet) next to me. I've been kicked out of the hospital now and it looks as if she'll be getting stuck on a drip to force the wee bugger out by the morning.

• 2 weeks later...
I've taken both of mine to Borough Briggs.

Child services have been informed.

33 weeks gone today. I don't think it's quite kicked in yet as someone said to me yesterday "Next month and you'll be a dad" and my response was "No, it's not that soon". But it is! Scary stuff. I feel I want to hibernate until then as I'm going to seriously miss my sleep.