Jump to content

Bairn in Exile

Gold Members
  • Content Count

    217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

270 Excellent

About Bairn in Exile

  • Rank
    Junior League Sub

Profile Information

  • Location
    S.E. Asia
  • My Team
    Falkirk

Recent Profile Visitors

721 profile views
  1. Don't know if anybody has seen this on YouTube, comic genius. Enjoy.
  2. Well, now that the euphoria of finally emptying McKinnon has passed, and what with Miller and McCracken taking over the management of the team, albeit on an interim basis, I was hoping to feel more "up for it" re: the game against Lithgae tonight but it just isn't there, I don't have my Mojo back yet. Remember us all buying into Hartley and then McKinnon, changing our avatars and backing them to the hilt? Twice bitten, thrice shy? Maybe it is because I know that M & M might only be in charge temporarily but I just don't have as much enthusiasm for the game tonight as I feel I should have. Ho hum.
  3. I hear what you are saying but didn't we all cream our jeans in the summer of 2018 when we were signing Dallison, Lewis, Petravicius and Dan Turner🤮? We all thought that Hartley and the board had pulled off a master stroke signing all these players from Brighton, Watford and the likes - after all these bigger teams must have better fringe players, right? That was seen as a popular risk and we all saw how that worked out. It is vital that we go up this year and even on an interim basis I would have preferred someone with a bit of a track record, not the tired, hackneyed names as listed on McBookie but somebody at least with a bit of experience - Totten anyone?
  4. Under McKinnon I think they were getting Saturdays off too. And I hope in future that Dixon definitely gets every Saturday off.
  5. Think I might be tempted by Martin Rennie but don't think we have a snowball's chance in hell of getting him. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Rennie Second choice for me would be Darren Young. (if those are the only options available).
  6. Agree 100% but you have neglected to include Owen Coyle and Ally McCoist.
  7. Free at last, Free at last, Great God A-Mighty, We are free at last. (courtesy of the Great MLK).
  8. How has it come to this, I'm absolutely gutted that we've equalised.
  9. The McKinnon / Tidser bust up rumours true then? Tidser not even on the bench, anyone know if he is injured or suspended?
  10. Ray "Listen" McKinnon, sucking the will to live out of the Falkirk support.
  11. So he has 5 fingers on each hand? I never knew that he was a Fifer mutant! Normal people have 4 fingers and a thumb.
  12. It amazes me that such a relatively small number of people use P & B to express their opinions etc., as the saying goes, opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and they usually stink. We live in an age of the internet and social media and you would think that far more people would be posting on here. If as they say that we are only 50 out of 4,000, just over 1% of our support, are the other 99% living in a Xanax induced stupor and just accepting any guff that the club feeds them?
  13. Not a reflection on you AL-FFC, I appreciate your post but what a load of PR Bullshit. The players would do better if they had a manager who knew what he was doing, the blame lies squarely with McKinnon and he should grow a pair and resign. I am sure that he could get another gig driving a taxi and maybe managing some junior team in Dundee or Angus but he definitely doesn't have what it takes for the senior game. GTF.
×
×
  • Create New...