• March 2007 v AC Milan (A) - Plastic bottles thrown on pitch - £420
• October 2007 v AC Milan (H) - Improper conduct, fan attacks Dida - £25,000
•November 2008 v Man Utd (H) - Improper conduct, fan on pitch - £42,400
• November 2011 v Rennes (H) - Illicit chants (Up the Ra) - £12,700
• February 2012 v Udinese (A) - Banner (F*** UEFA), pyros - £21,000
• September 2013 v Cliftonville (A) - Improper conduct (pyros) - £4,200
• December 2013 v AC Milan (H) - Banner (Bobby Sands) - £42,189
• July 2014 v KR Reykjavik (H) - Illicit banner (Palestinian flag) - £16,000
• February 2015 v Dinamo Zagreb (A) - Crowd disorder (fighting with police/pyros) - £7,400
• March 2015 v Inter Milan (A) - Improper conduct (pyros) - £3,650
• February 2016 v Fenerbahce (A) - Improper conduct (pyros) - £13,000
• September 2016 v Hapoel Beer-Sheva (H) - Illicit banners (Palestine flags) - £8,600
• February 2017 v Man City (A) - Pyros and crowd disorder - £16,000
• July 2017 v Linfield (A) - Improper conduct of team (five bookings or more) - £4,000
• July 2017 v Linfield (H) - Illicit banner (paramilitary) - £20,500
The parkhead club explained they were closing the "Green Brigade section" for two matches after "serious incidents of unsafe behaviour" at their previous two home games.
Great fans that Scotland should be proud of!
Edit to add: Uefa has fined Celtic £8,900 (10,000 euros) after a supporter ran on to the pitch in their Champions League game last month against Paris St-Germain and tried to kick striker Kylian Mbappe.