Copied from Cowden Facebook page. COWDENBEATH FC - CORONAVIRUS (2) There will be a meeting of Board members tomorrow at Central Park which will seek to further firm up the club’s revised budgets and cashflow forecast for the next few months based on currently available information and markedly revised expectations. Operational matters of course will also be high on the agenda. Much remains fluid at this time. SFA advice has highlighted that players should not train as a group while the club has been advised that its group booking for training facilities at Oriam on Tuesdays and Thursdays has been suspended until further notice. The Joint Response Group set up by the SPFL/SFA is keeping us advised of key developments on a daily basis – including Government/Scottish Government and UEFA advice and responses. There is also an L2 Divisional Meeting by teleconference tomorrow. Today’s announcement from the SFA that cash from Club Licensing award payments due in December 2020 will be paid now was welcome. Your club will indeed need your help to deal with this unprecedented challenge and in the coming days we will try to set out further ways and means as to how this can be done. We would also welcome any ideas or proposed initiatives which you feel could assist.