The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

One of my best mates supports Leeds. Upon seeing your potential 2nd round oppenents he stopped taking the piss out of me with Swindon going out to them. He now wants Leeds to go out.

Word of warning about Histon. The ball was up in the air through out the match, as soon as Swindon got it on the deck they kept fouling, breaking the play up at every chance they got. You will be in for a rough ride in Cambridge should you go through.

ps come on Derby, I have you on my coupon tonight :lol:

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Thankfully we are out of that cup and in a few days probably the FA Cup. The ONLY thing that matters this season is getting out of League One, without going through the fecking play offs again.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

From what I gather, yet another dreadful defencive display, with Ankergren at fault for their first goal. I've said this since the start of the season, the current Leeds defence will cost us promotion. Michalik and Telfer are dreadful and need to go.

Beckford is now back to his usual self which many predicted and now looks like a very ordinary player.

Still better to get these results out of the way now than in February to April.

Edit: To be brutally honest being 6th in the League at this stage isn't great and rubblings will soon commence with the Leeds fans.

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

Guest Berwick till i die
Huddersfield equalize straight from the 2ns half kick off.

crowd is 32028.

That is a brilliant crowd for league 1 especially after everything Leeds fans have had to go through these last few seasons. I don't like Leeds but when they get crowds like that then you see teams like Wigan, Boro, Blackburn and Bolton with half empty stadiums on a weekly basis I would rather have Leeds back in the premiership instead of teams like that though it is funny to see you in league 1.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
That is a brilliant crowd for league 1 especially after everything Leeds fans have had to go through these last few seasons. I don't like Leeds but when they get crowds like that then you see teams like Wigan, Boro, Blackburn and Bolton with half empty stadiums on a weekly basis I would rather have Leeds back in the premiership instead of teams like that though it is funny to see you in league 1.

Leeds United continue to have well above average crowds at home in League One. As a Leeds fan that looks brilliant, yet many of those who do attend regularly are fed up with paying well above the odds for the privilege and unless the team start to stamp their authority in the league and win every single remaining home game, then the figures for the home attendances will drop quickly.

As a Leeds fan that looks brilliant, yet many of those who do attend regularly are fed up with paying well above the odds for the privilege and unless the team start to stamp their authority in the league and win every single remaining home game, then the figures for the home attendances will drop quickly.

My ticket for the East Stand yesterday was £33, a bit steep for 3rd division football!

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Leeds team for replay tonight is :-Lucas, Hughes, Telfer, Michalik, Parker, Kilkenny, Douglas, Howson, Prutton, Christie, Beckford. Subs: Ankergren, Becchio, Delph, Robinson, Showunmi, Snodgrass, Webb.

Malcolm Christie gets a debut,richardson is out due to illness.

Can't muster any interest in this game, waste of time and as I have stated long enough, the only thing that matters is winning every league game from now on and getting the feck out of League One.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
My ticket for the East Stand yesterday was £33, a bit steep for 3rd division football!

That man Bates, he's great he is, he's saved the club...FECK OFF BATES.

Leeds team for replay tonight is :-Lucas, Hughes, Telfer, Michalik, Parker, Kilkenny, Douglas, Howson, Prutton, Christie, Beckford. Subs: Ankergren, Becchio, Delph, Robinson, Showunmi, Snodgrass, Webb.

Malcolm Christie gets a debut,richardson is out due to illness.

Christ I forgot about that game tonight. Fuckin Setanta!

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Terrible defending yet again and we lose another goal. Michalik is a donkey and I'd ditch him now and get some youth players in, they must be better.