Beastisms

Rugster

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goatee beards have to be in there surely!? The sheer number of known paedo's sporting them should see to that.

It always used to be beards in general when I was kid. There'd always be some English teacher with a well-groomed full beard that the weans would talk about not wanting to be held back for "extra tuition" with.

Nominations will close at 5pm today, the list is already fairly sizeable.

Furious that grown men eating ice cream hasn't made it on yet. A 46 year old man licking anything that is predominantly enjoyed by children is utterly horrific behaviour.

Whilst I'm at the station I'd also like to nominate the spotter -Train, bird, plane etc. They obviously keep good places to spy on children noted down in those wee books they cut about with.

People who sit in the fold-down seats beside the doors at the end of train carriages.

This impedes other travellers, and I can only assume that is the point. They want other people, ideally children, to have to brush up against them when boarding or disembarking the train.

Don't see it on the front page so assume nobody has mentioned yet. I forget which poster it was who argued that going to a nightclub on your own was perfectly acceptable behaviour and in no way BEAST-like.

So, I nominate going to nightclubs on your own as a Beastism.

Was there ever discussion on that thread about sitting in the pub on your own with a pint while reading a book? I will occasionally do that if I miss my train after work and have to wait for the next one.

Was there ever discussion on that thread about sitting in the pub on your own with a pint while reading a book? I will occasionally do that if I miss my train after work and have to wait for the next one.

I believe sitting yourself in a boozer was deemed acceptable. I forget which thread it was now.

Archived