Toy Story - Mafia Game Thread

TOY STORY - THE MAFIA GAME

Zvdi9NK.jpg

Welcome to the game thread for the Toy Story mafia game!

The Rules:

• The person with the most votes at the deadline will be lynched. If there's a tie, I will rand who gets lynched. If there is a majority on someone before the deadline, the day will end early.
  • Only post / talk about the game in this thread. Don't PM other players, unless your role specifically allows this.
  • Don't edit or delete your posts. The idea is everybody gets to see the same information in the thread. You are allowed to link to images, videos, etc., but don't change them. Again, everybody gets the same information in the thread.
  • Don't try to use the form of your role PM. So directly quoting or screenshotting your role PM would be cheating. As would discussing the time stamp of your PM.
  • You may only post in this game thread as long as you are a living player. No dead posts, please. Feel free to keep posting between end of day/deadline and the reveals.
  • Vote by bolding a name. To change votes just bold a different name, or unvote. Votes in the final minute (:00) of day will count. :01 votes won't be counted.
  • Breadcrumbing is allowed. Unbreakable codes or code links + private keys or any stuff resembling that is NOT allowed.
  • This is a game of lying. Players are expected to lie. No statement or promise a player makes within the game has any force outside the game. As an example, a bet offered in a game is not something you can collect if you win.
  • If I believe you to be intentionally angleshooting (bending the rules intentionally in a way that clearly goes against the spirit of the rule and the game), then that would also be grounds for modkill. Do not try to get fancy or angly with the rules, please.
  • If you have any questions about rules, send a PM to this account. I'd be happy to help.
  • Make sure to be active! I found an old game thread on here that said that if you didn't vote two days in a row, you'd be modkilled, so I'll go ahead and use that as a standard, though first priority will always be trying to find a replacement if possible.

The Players

1. Airdrie Onions
  2. Wilkinson1998 (replaced Albino Rover on Day 3)
  3. ArmadaleKillie
  4. Bonksy+HisChristianParade (Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 1)
  5. CountyFan (Town Tracker, Killed Night 1)
  6. DarkBlue62
  7. DavidMcG (Town Investigator, Killed Night 2)
  8. diamonds2002
  9. GingerSaint (Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 2)
  10. gy diamond
  11. Kyle
  12. lichtgilphead (Town Lover, Killed Night 2)
  13. Ludo *1 (Town Bodyguard, Killed Night 2)
  14. MarkoRaj (Terrorist, Lynched Day 3)
  15. Mr. Brightside
  16. number one wasp (Town Lover, Killed Night 2)
  17. Sooky
  18. The Real Saints (Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 3)
  19. Turbo_dee (Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 1)

GAME STILL HASN'T STARTED! ROLE PM'S WILL BE GOING OUT SHORTLY!

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SETUP-SPECIFIC INFORMATION

Role and Character Claiming:

You are freely allowed to claim your character and your role, though doing so may not always be wise.

I will first completely randomize the list of players, then I will completely randomize the list of characters and then I will completely randomize the roles in the game. This means, for example, that Buzz Lightyear can be town OR mafia - it's completely random! You cannot clear someone for being a character that is portrayed as being aligned with good in the movies.

The game can feature characters from all 3 movies.

Extra Information:

This is a closed setup, so you won't know what roles can exist in this game in advance, but I WILL tell you these things:

1. There are no conversion mechanics. Everyone will remain the alignment that they started the game as.

2. There are no revival mechanics. When a player dies, they are dead for good.

3. There are no roles that will affect the lynch or people's votes. The vote count at the end of each day can always be trusted as the actual final result.

Order of Operations:

Night actions will be resolved immediately after deadline in the order listed below.

Blocking/jailkeeping
Redirecting/randomizing
Protecting
Miscellaneous
Killing
Investigating/tracking/watching
Example Vanilla Townie Role PM:
This is how the Vanilla Townie role PM is worded.
[insert Picture]

Hi Player Name, you are Character Name (Vanilla Townie).

You win by eliminating all non-townies.

Find the game thread here: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/224675-toy-story-mafia-game-thread/

SETUP-SPECIFIC INFORMATION

Role and Character Claiming:

You are freely allowed to claim your character and your role, though doing so may not always be wise.

I will first completely randomize the list of players, then I will completely randomize the list of characters and then I will completely randomize the roles in the game. This means, for example, that Buzz Lightyear can be town OR mafia - it's completely random! You cannot clear someone for being a character that is portrayed as being aligned with good in the movies.

The game can feature characters from all 3 movies.

Ooh, interesting. I generally don't like it when players are allowed to hint at their identities, but this takes away any issues I'd have with it.

Archived