United Against Separation

Mr Bairn

https://www.facebook.com/VoteNo2014/photos/a.177722718953393.48305.174186732640325/806252689433723/?type=1&theater

So I've just had the (mis)fortune of discovering this facebook group, apparently covering Better Together's all out loony wing.

If you look at the picture I have linked, "Nicola Sturgeon signed the Edinburgh Agreement promising to respect the result of the referendum. Then she lost the referendum and refuses to respect the result, demanding another.

Separatists will never be satisfied until they get the answer they demand, so why should the UK agree to another referendum which would cost millions and rip families apart again?"

1. At what point did Sturgeon "demand" another referendum? As far as I'm aware she has said that she will of course continue to believe in independence but at no point has she said she has any plans to ask for another referendum any time soon.

2. That last sentence I bolded was particularly bizarre. Is this particular group of Unionists really claiming democracy is bad because it might cause a few arguments round the dinner table?

Richard Keltie The sooner Westminster ditches the dead duck that is North Sea Oil and lets Scotland struggle with it on her own the better for all concerned.

Ricky Phillips The sooner we vote the useless and played-out SNP out if office and vote in Jim Murphy's Scottish Labour party, the better!!

Nick Clee every time i see this man i give him the finger and he is always in a landrover and it pains me to give the finger to a british made car but the p***k inside over rules my love for the brand

Like · Reply · 8 · 6 hours ago

May Dixon If labour want to beat this lot, they need to step it up, big time. I won't vote labour after their bigoted views on Glasgow Rangers!

United Against Separation Hi Kerry, Sorry if there is some dislike towards Salmond but you need to understand that he led a bitter and divisive campaign to destroy the UK and turned millions of people against each other.

Mr Bairn, you moving from the dark side?

I intend to vote SNP in May. I don't agree with all of their policies but I feel they're the party who's members will actually fight tooth and nail to get a good deal for their constituents.

About a week ago my mate (Yes voter) was talking about how amazed he was at how much more political everyone is since the referendum, and that it's pretty much inevitable we'll be independent within the decade. I said I wasn't sure it would happen that quickly but it certainly makes me question the usefulness of sitting at the side crying foul play.

Richard Keltie The sooner Westminster ditches the dead duck that is North Sea Oil and lets Scotland struggle with it on her own the better for all concerned.
Ricky Phillips The sooner we vote the useless and played-out SNP out if office and vote in Jim Murphy's Scottish Labour party, the better!!
Nick Clee every time i see this man i give him the finger and he is always in a landrover and it pains me to give the finger to a british made car but the p***k inside over rules my love for the brand
Like · Reply · 8 · 6 hours ago
May Dixon If labour want to beat this lot, they need to step it up, big time. I won't vote labour after their bigoted views on Glasgow Rangers!
United Against Separation Hi Kerry, Sorry if there is some dislike towards Salmond but you need to understand that he led a bitter and divisive campaign to destroy the UK and turned millions of people against each other.

That's actually very accurate but he did so in a calculated way. He's a demagogue who knows how to stir things up but his economics background is largely absent from his White Paper. He does realise this so he told his followers that to think and ask questions was for the "Negative" No voters.

However he's also a failure and will continue to be so. He doesn't bother me.....he's an irrelevance

James McNie: There is no situation within Scotland where UKIP are runners-up to the SNP. However if there was, and voters in that electorate were concerned enough about not wanting to re-elect the SNP incumbent, then tactical voting would mean they would cast their vote for that UKIP candidate. What is so difficult to understand about the principle of tactical voting?

Charles May Maitland: why cant he not except it Alex Salmon you lost the vote go away please feed up with all your crap

A joke's a joke. Which one of youse is Maitland? Excellent stuff lads.

I intend to vote SNP in May. I don't agree with all of their policies but I feel they're the party who's members will actually fight tooth and nail to get a good deal for their constituents.

About a week ago my mate (Yes voter) was talking about how amazed he was at how much more political everyone is since the referendum, and that it's pretty much inevitable we'll be independent within the decade. I said I wasn't sure it would happen that quickly but it certainly makes me question the usefulness of sitting at the side crying foul play.

Enjoy the journey

United (Dundee United that is) were very much in favour of the YES campaign. Even the Dundee United chairman public ally voiced his support - a pretty surprising move for a fairly high profile individual.

Most Arabs on here were YES supporters other than a few who are pretty pathetic in all honesty.

United (Dundee United that is) were very much in favour of the YES campaign. Even the Dundee United chairman public ally voiced his support - a pretty surprising move for a fairly high profile individual.

Most Arabs on here were YES supporters other than a few who are pretty pathetic in all honesty.

Who the f**k said ANYTHING about Dundee United?

Archived