The 'Eh'll Paint It' thread

LiamDFC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Liam,

Could you paint xbl in a high powered car (Merc, BMW or similar) driving very fast? The car should have a Scottish saltire painted on the roof in a similar fashion to the car in Dukes of Hazard and the number plates should read 'Box Office'. Xbl should be dressed in a suit to indicate he is keeping things 'business'. In the back seat of the car should be the rest of xbl's family watching an in-car DVD player showing re-runs of the terrorist attack on the Twin Towers. xbl's family should be celebrating. All this is taking place while xbl is driving past an average looking burd snogging the face of some random bloke. There should be a speech bubble emanating from xbl's mouth saying 'f**k you, cockteasing bitch'.

Thanks in advance,

endie

I'm posting this tonight as I'm away for the weekend and I happen to have finished it earlier than expected. I spent a little longer than usual on this one but I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out; I think it's one of my favourites so far.

So, without further ado; this weeks winner comes from Queen of the South's very own mischief making Sloop John B:

Dear Liam

I would like to see Armand One on Masterchef, he is in tears after eating his dish before Greggy and the Other Guy get there. Tins of spam and Monster Munch are scattered around Armand as the judges look on.

Cheers, Sloop.

Again, it was a tough call between this and the 8MileBU shite-flinging scenario, but since I've made quite a lot of forum-based images I thought it would be worth continuing the theme of Scottish fitba personalities (for now).

Anyway, here goes:

armand2.jpg

I love Armand Oné. He's got a great name and his cooking style is certainly something to behold. He didn't even require the oven or sink.

Munch on, Armand. You truly are the One and Oné*.

* Quite proud of that slogan, btw.

I'm posting this tonight as I'm away for the weekend and I happen to have finished it earlier than expected. I spent a little longer than usual on this one but I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out; I think it's one of my favourites so far.

So, without further ado; this weeks winner comes from Queen of the South's very own mischief making Sloop John B:

Cheers, Sloop.

Again, it was a tough call between this and the 8MileBU shite-flinging scenario, but since I've made quite a lot of forum-based images I thought it would be worth continuing the theme of Scottish fitba personalities (for now).

Anyway, here goes:

armand2.jpg

I love Armand Oné. He's got a great name and his cooking style is certainly something to behold. He didn't even require the oven or sink.

Munch on, Armand. You truly are the One and Oné*.

* Quite proud of that slogan, btw.

Great work, I'm loving the disgruntled smugness in Greggy's face.

Thanks, lads.

Since I've already posted this weeks image up, I've decided to quickly edit the OP to include links for the three requests taken so far.

I understand some but not all of the examples in Liam's OP. Can someone add context to each pic, please?

I've added these into the OP too. Get your suggestions in for next week, banana, ya dayglo wearing rentboy!

Dear Liam,

Please could you paint me a special Scottish football edition of 1990s favourite, Gladiators. Dunfermline skinnymalinky Hamish French in full Pars kit has just surprisingly defeated Aberdeen's big Duncan Shearer in the game Duel. Dick Campbell is the referee and John Fashanu has been replaced as the presenter by Dougie Donnelly. Ulrika Jonsson is still the other presenter although she has had Dave Bowman's head transplanted onto her body.

Dear Liam,

Please could you paint me a special Scottish football edition of 1990s favourite, Gladiators. Dunfermline skinnymalinky Hamish French in full Pars kit has just surprisingly defeated Aberdeen's big Duncan Shearer in the game Duel. Dick Campbell is the referee and John Fashanu has been replaced as the presenter by Dougie Donnelly. Ulrika Jonsson is still the other presenter although she has had Dave Bowman's head transplanted onto her body.

Dear Liam,

Get this painted!

Dear Liam,

Please could you recreate the apocalyptic scenes from Ibrox during the week where the ten million pound rangers squad of internationals were bullied off the park by eleven teenagers?

Archived