The 'Eh'll Paint It' thread

LiamDFC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee bus crawl

We're gonna need a bigger screen.

The Bus Crawl on one screen would be getting towards Canaletto's Venice: The Basin of San Marco on Ascension Day for detail.

Marvellous painting by the way.

DA Baracus, dressed as "the only gay in the village" from Little Britain, clutching a He-Man sword and surrounded by Nazi memorabilia is angrily watching an episode of He-Man on his PC while screaming "fucking Nazi poof!" at the monitor. Also, Peter Crouch is standing around dressed as the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz holding a tray of bourbons, for no particular reason.

Can I suggest painting the guy who invested all his cash in Northern rock killing himself while reading P&B mock him, (That's probably what happened)

:lol: FastAction was that? That thread is still in gold forum, I had a look through a wee while back and he put some amount of money into that.

Efternoon, a'bdy.

Well, it's Friday and I promised to pick one and have it up by the end of the week, so here goes.

Some cracking suggestions and responses over the last few pages. It was a tough call to decide which to go with, close runners up were; Div on a Pegasus; Jim McLean taking a telling fae the Ultimate Warrior; and mattydfc dressed as a French lassie while being passed around an Edinburgh sauna like a badly-rolled joint.

The first 'Eh'll Paint It' challenge has been decided and is based on the chosen post by J_Stewart below:

SUPER DUNDONIAN NIGHTMARE's Boneyard (a stadium made of bones...human bones), filled to the brim with 20,000 drum beating, away supporter eating, mental dundonian cannibals in the stand. Manager Papa Shango furiously casting vodoo on the opposition bench and Assistant Manager Alan Main riding a lion.

There may or may not be a game of football going on also.

Nae bather, Jamie. Eh'll Paint It!

SDN.jpg

Have a good weekend and remember to put your suggestions in here for next week.

x

Have you had a request for Reynard, astride his ride-on lawnmower, mowing down some poor people?

Not yet, however I've already drawn Reynard before (Nick Cave look-a-like down the hole).

I understand some but not all of the examples in Liam's OP. Can someone add context to each pic, please?

Most of these were drawn in the MS Paint Thread, so you'll be able to get the proper context in there. For example, the Reynard image mentioned above can be found here. I think they're all in there with the exception of the Standfree03 one which can be found here.

This is getting just a wee bit dundee centric here. How about scotland divided by the great chip ship sauce fault line. Savages in the west who are scared of fire with their red sauce and heathen ways and the sophisticated east enjoying the nectar in all its finery lashed onto a red pudding supper. With alan partridge from his goals 94 segment trapped in the middle

This is getting just a wee bit dundee centric here. How about scotland divided by the great chip ship sauce fault line. Savages in the west who are scared of fire with their red sauce and heathen ways and the sophisticated east enjoying the nectar in all its finery lashed onto a red pudding supper. With alan partridge from his goals 94 segment trapped in the middle

Don't count us Angus types as part of your sauce line! We have the red pudding, but we have salt and vinegar like normal human beings. Its not an east thing, its a Fife and Lothian thing!

Don't count us Angus types as part of your sauce line! We have the red pudding, but we have salt and vinegar like normal human beings. Its not an east thing, its a Fife and Lothian thing!

Us Fifers have the best of both worlds, red pudding and brown sauce.

Jocky Scot making his first and final appearance on match of the day, he decides that he has to leave before the last 0-0 game quickly and resorts to using his jet pack.

At this precise moment billy dodds turns up late on a tricycle wearing his familiar dunce cap.

Gary Lineker is shaking his fist in frustration but alan Hansen finds it hilarious.

Archived