The Tunnel / The Tunnel : Sabotage

YER SISTERS YER MAW

Did anyone catch the pilot of this? Pretty good opener and plot so far. Looks like it could be quite a slow paced series similar to 'The Killing'. The female French detective seems like a right cold bitch who's had a humour bypass while the English detective has more of a happy go lucky type personality. I reckon it could have the makings of a good crime series.

Did anyone catch the pilot of this? Pretty good opener and plot so far. Looks like it could be quite a slow paced series similar to 'The Killing'. The female French detective seems like a right cold bitch who's had a humour bypass while the English detective has more of a happy go lucky type personality. I reckon it could have the makings of a good crime series.

I caught it, quite liked it. Agree it's slow, I hoped it would speed up a little. Less of the personal issues, more about crimes and getting them solved would be good.

Only watched the first episode so far. Seems to sticking to the original " The Bridge " this far.

Thanks alang, I recognised the french girl but couldn't place her. It is indeed Fleur!

It was bugging me that I knew the French female detective from somewhere, it was only near the end when I clicked she was Fleur Delacour in Harry Potter. I enjoyed it although it was a little slow at times.

I thought I recognised her. Episode 2 again pretty slow gonna keep watching tho

Only watched the first episode so far. Seems to sticking to the original " The Bridge " this far.

Thanks alang, I recognised the french girl but couldn't place her. It is indeed Fleur!

All of you should watch In Bruges as it's a quality film, and you'll then think of her as 'Her fae In Bruges'.

Take everybody clocked that the British Detective is Stephan Dillane. who is equally brilliant as Stannis Baratheon in Game of Thrones!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived