MS Paint - The P&B Story

raging middle aged men all over Scotland wearing that while demanding to know where he is

It's not that we're raging, it's just that we are sad sacks with no life. 'Talking' to vikingTON on a Saturday night is our only social interaction of a Saturday night, other than talking to our wives and kids. It's a simple pleasure. Don't judge us too harshly. VikingTON offers a wonderful service to us saddos.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not that we're raging, it's just that we are sad sacks with no life. 'Talking' to vikingTON on a Saturday night is our only social interaction of a Saturday night, other than talking to our wives and kids. It's a simple pleasure. Don't judge us too harshly. VikingTON offers a wonderful service to us saddos.

^^^I draw the line at this^^^

Here's Queen of the South's Jim McIntyre showing his displeasure at Iain Russell's performance in an impromptu, late-night 'warm-up' on the eve of their game at Dens Park.

While international SuperVillain Derek Lyle's suntan has reduced most of the Bob Shankly stand to a red-hot molten inferno, the lackadaisical Russell appears to be completely immune.

Strange tactics from a strange manager.

qots.jpg

How long does it take to do one of them paintings? 8/9 hours?

Not really worth it so people think you're cool on the internet eh, champo?

Aye he'd be better going on an imaginary holiday. Anyway good to see you're not bothered. Nope, not at all.

Not quite MS Paint (I'm not using my normal computer just now), but here's Lexi Collector 'painting the town red' with a diverse selection of his friends and acquaintances.

lexi.jpg

^^^ Not happy with caricature :bairn

Here's Queen of the South's Jim McIntyre showing his displeasure at Iain Russell's performance in an impromptu, late-night 'warm-up' on the eve of their game at Dens Park.

While international SuperVillain Derek Lyle's suntan has reduced most of the Bob Shankly stand to a red-hot molten inferno, the lackadaisical Russell appears to be completely immune.

Strange tactics from a strange manager.

qots.jpg

Oooft Great work.

Can you do the pictures at my next wedding?

:lol:

Nae bather, Charlie.

Awwww, Lexi.

While it's mildly flattering you assume it takes that amount of time to create one of these, I can quite comfortably state that I've never, ever spent 8 hours drawing a picture for Pie and Bovril. Thanks for the interest though, darling.

As one of the more interesting posters would say; 'a swing and a miss'.

Get a 'Liam'll Paint It' thread started.

Requests related to Scottish fitba should bear hilarity.

Great work btw, Liam. A worthy entrant into my top ten P&Bers of all time.

Cheers, Andy. Much appreciated!

I'll get round to it in the next few days; got a lot on this weekend but I'll start a thread with examples of the better imagery so people have an idea of the sort of content. Current thinking is that I'll pick (or let everyone else pick, whatever) the best suggestion every week/fortnight and put it up on the following Friday.

Thoughts?

Archived