MS Paint - The P&B Story

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Junior Fan's charming anecdote got the opposite response he expected on P&B.

Guyz4gS.png

The attention to detail in this is fantastic. Love the green and red dots!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's jamamafegan4, Bonksy+HisChristianParade and one of their mysterious St Johnston supporting pals enjoying a quiet half pint in their local before being rudely asked to leave by a particularly irate member of the bar staff. It is entirely possible that the optimum time between finishing their last drink and ordering a new one had expired, forcing the bar-womans hand.

I guess we'll never know. Drink up, lads.

pub.jpg

Here's jamamafegan4, Bonksy+HisChristianParade and one of their mysterious St Johnston supporting pals enjoying a quiet half pint in their local before being rudely asked to leave by a particularly irate member of the bar staff. It is entirely possible that the optimum time between finishing their last drink and ordering a new one had expired, forcing the bar-womans hand.

pub.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Outstanding! The woman with the clock... :lol: Actually looks quite like her but with short hair.

Wonderful work as always, Liam!

pub.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's just too good.

Here's BBC Scotland's media darling Tam Cowan breaking down barriers with the female demographic by riding his Wreckingball straight through the topic of women's football. He got into some hot water by saying he wouldn't open his curtains if there was a women's game playing in his back garden — ironically a scenario that is much more likely to happen since the whole controversy began.

You're some boy, Tam.

wreckingball.jpg

Note: I'm putting this one in here as I know Tam has previously frequented the forum.

Here's BBC Scotland's media darling Tam Cowan breaking down barriers with the female demographic by riding his Wreckingball straight through the topic of women's football. He got into some hot water by saying he wouldn't open his curtains if there was a women's game playing in his back garden — ironically a scenario that is much more likely to happen since the whole controversy began.

You're some boy, Tam.

wreckingball.jpg

Note: I'm putting this one in here as I know Tam has previously frequented the forum.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're some boy, Tam.

wreckingball.jpg

I think you need your own "LiamDFC'll paint it" thread

outstanding work

You're some boy, Tam.

wreckingball.jpg

That is class :lol: :lol:

Archived