The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't see the big deal with what GD did. It just seems like a bunch of plook faced weans rounding on the old boy like the last generation of plook faced weans did with Kilt.

I had a feeling the OP would be a low quality streak of piss and it was simply confirmed by the photograph. He will be fat and bald by the time he hits 30 and living in a damp council house on some horrific Dundonian sink estate. Low quality breeding brings about these tragic results for humanity but the lad is fighting it, working for his money and you shouldn't ever knock that. I admire him for choosing to work, he will enjoy having a bit of wedge in his pocket up until real life kicks in, then he will be wearing Asda own brand clothes and buying the nearly out of date stuff and generally sinking into misery and depression as he realises he really didn't have any potential whatsoever and he has fulfilled it spectacularly well.

tumblr_mmmq5viRkH1rrucamo1_250.gif

Yes, you seem uncomfortable with people reminding everyone that you're a bigot. Nice attempt at deflection though.

#bigot #dundeemink #unlucks

It's like me saying you're a popular, happily married father of two who lives in a three-bedroomed house, free of mould, dampness and dry rot and who doesn't enjoy the occassional spicy penis curry; repeating that over and over isn't going to make it true.

A flame as bright as mine will inevitably attract moths. #alpha

A Piper Alpha Male if you will.

Ie, a fecking disaster.

Don't see the big deal with what GD did. It just seems like a bunch of plook faced weans rounding on the old boy like the last generation of plook faced weans did with Kilt.

I had a feeling the OP would be a low quality streak of piss and it was simply confirmed by the photograph. He will be fat and bald by the time he hits 30 and living in a damp council house on some horrific Dundonian sink estate. Low quality breeding brings about these tragic results for humanity but the lad is fighting it, working for his money and you shouldn't ever knock that. I admire him for choosing to work, he will enjoy having a bit of wedge in his pocket up until real life kicks in, then he will be wearing Asda own brand clothes and buying the nearly out of date stuff and generally sinking into misery and depression as he realises he really didn't have any potential whatsoever and he has fulfilled it spectacularly well.

If granny had cropped the little tubby lad out of the picture, we would be looking at the 2013 version of Fagin and the Artful Dodger.

Wunfellaff would be hammering the report button into oblivion if someone made a joke about Milltown Cemetery. Shame he needs to scrape the bottom of the "BANTER BARREL"* and jest about the Piper Alpha . Just need a sexist creepy comment to complete the set.

*Bitches love alliteration.

A Piper Alpha Male if you will.

Ie, a fecking disaster.

If you just said stuff like this all the time and weren't so fucking creepy, you'd be an okay poster. Average or above.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Wunfellaff would be hammering the report button into oblivion if someone made a joke about Milltown Cemetery. Shame he needs to scrape the bottom of the "BANTER BARREL"* and jest about the Piper Alpha . Just need a sexist creepy comment to complete the set.

*Bitches love alliteration.

My cousins hubby was there , tuff.

And "milltown" ? Get a grip. I have a leading RIRA man in the deadpool and I want points.

Posted Image

If you approved of my posting style I reckon I'd be doing something wrong, teebs. #beige

Does anyone else feel a bit uncomfortable watching Confidemus repeatedly attempt to crawl up Reynard's arse? #lackofdignity

This thread's certainly revealed an abundance of strange characters.

Take the tragic case of StandFree03, for example. Hobbies appear to include; following people like Dee Man and xbl around an internet forum; trying to goad others into arguments (which he regularly loses — no one really wins these, do they?) and generally boring everyone else to tears.

More people should post illustrations of P&B happenings using MS Paint.

Start the thread Andy C! I'll get out the computerised palette and easel.

F**k it, Enigma; lets do this.

I'll get the ball rolling by illustrating my above point:

standfree.jpg

Archived