The St Johnstone For Europe Thread

One of the best run clubs in the county (certainly at this level) who lived within their means and are now an established SPL club.

Footballing kryptonite for the whamees at Dense then, on all counts.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thoughts as well.

Your even borrowing someone elses thoughts now Biggie...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and I forgot to add our weekly Sunday carboot sale held in the car park which is always heaving with both seelers and buyers.. As Steve McQueen said, making money EVERY day...;)

What is this? Is this some word you've picked up from the Yankee dogs?

I'm pretty sure it's old-timer Central West of Scotland. Picture (and voice) a three-toothed Paisley granny (looking much older than her actual 28 years in a white kappa tracksuit) shouting 'Youse are aw a bunch o whamees' at bemused Job Centre Plus staff.

It's being brought back.

To be fair I play on the Astroturf, and we pay about £88 pound for an hour on half a pitch, and the schedule for the weeks pretty much full of folk paying similar. Must make a fortune since there's only two old c***s that seem to run it

One of these old c***s as you call them is Saints legend Willie Coburn. Played for Saints for 10 years between 1962-1972 and amassed over 300 appearances.

Show some respect please Troll ;)

One of these old c***s as you call them is Saints legend Willie Coburn. Played for Saints for 10 years between 1962-1972 and amassed over 300 appearances.

Show some respect please Troll ;)

I know, I talk to him about it when he's there. It's interesting to hear his old tales to be honest, and he seems to enjoy telling them! laugh.gif Although he once made a joke about my mother throwing the wrong bit away at birth and takes the piss out our ability at times mad.gif

I know, I talk to him about it when he's there. It's interesting to hear his old tales to be honest, and he seems to enjoy telling them! laugh.gif Although he once made a joke about my mother throwing the wrong bit away at birth and takes the piss out our ability at times mad.gif

Aye, that's Willie right enough. Just call him The Legend and he'll look after you forever more..;)

Everydays an alcohol day judging by that abortion of a post.

Quality banter. Cannae teach that sort of naturally produced witty retort. Top stuff indeed.

I did not know that was Willie Coburn that took the cash for the astro turf. Spoken to him a fair bit to.

Archived