Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Unfortunately in the corporate world, it is more the norm than an exception. The bigger the footprint, the more leverage. just have a look at the banking industry for a start.

True, white collar crime costs a fortune to investigate, and it's difficult to prove individual liability, so there's always a deal to be done.

It's all linked though. Without SFA membership being granted the SFL wouldn't have any broadcasting rights worth selling. My guess is that a sub judice style fudge will be used, with the Strathclyde Police enquiry and the First Tier Tax Tribunal still ongoing, and the liquidators investigation about to start. They'll shelve it for a couple of years and hope people forget about it.

Good luck with that one.

Haha!, I can't imagine the emails they're about to receive for that one. laugh.gif

Clearly somebody in the office taking the piss - I don't expect it to last very long.

The Big Hoose guy will not have been raging like this since his invalidity benefits got cut..........

Yeah bbc website now 2 days running have have all day saying one thing then all evening saying the opposite thing

Kennedy put a bid in

Naw he didny

Rangers close to acceptance

Naw they urny.

FFS 2 NON stories get a grip beeb

Read back through their whole coverage of this fiasco - they're seldom right on anything. If you want the latest, read this thread

I thought that was to be their new name as of 31st?

That's the company name. The old company was "The Rangers Football Club PLC", the new one will be "The Rangers Football Club Ltd."

I'm sure the team will come to be known just as "Rangers" as before.

That's the company name. The old company was "The Rangers Football Club PLC", the new one will be "The Rangers Football Club Ltd."

Lets not beat around the bush, their name is SevCo. You know it. I know it. Everyone in Scottish football knows that they're SevCo.

Not in this house they won't

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/112438-talks-continue-over-rangers-sfa-membership-with-spl-issue-remaining/

Though the use of EBT’s has not been ruled as tax evasion, the fact that the payments may have been made for footballing activities mean Rangers could still face sanctions.

ohmy.gifDid I miss something ? when did this happen??unsure.gif

You must have missed this -

The SPL are investigating the "dual contracts". The EBT case is HMRC's and the result of that is unimportant in regards to the SPL's investigation of the "dual contracts". In that respect i refer to this -

CLICK --> Side letter evidence = "dual contract"

The SPL cannot drop that investigation (even if they wanted to). There has been too much publicity around it, and too many eyes of various 'authorities' are looking at it now. wink.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme