Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw f**k did that not send earlier -_- sorry I did write a reply and must've closed the tab before it sent :ph34r: basically it's great as long as you're happy with that one possibly contentious part that we doscussed. I have no issues with it but someone who goes oit of the game that way will likely take the huff

Aw f**k did that not send earlier -_- sorry I did write a reply and must've closed the tab before it sent :ph34r: basically it's great as long as you're happy with that one possibly contentious part that we doscussed. I have no issues with it but someone who goes oit of the game that way will likely take the huff

Well we all know who likes to take huffs rolleyes.gif

My latest game is ready to sign up.

As I say, don't think the awards 'mean' anything, if they did I'd win almost every award and be HoF inductee number one, but I must say I'm tinged with excitement to see how people voted. (I forgot.)

Most Enjoyable Game:

There are many dimensions to what makes a good game. A crafty mafia team, A solid village team, consistent hosting. In 2012 we have had many examples of good games, there are no failures that spring to mind when thinking of games. Many games were voted for this prestigious award but the winner is:

THE WALKING DEAD(Scotty Tunbridge)

As I say, don't think the awards 'mean' anything, if they did I'd win almost every award and be HoF inductee number one, but I must say I'm tinged with excitement to see how people voted. (I forgot.)

^^^ seething

^^^ scrambling for relevance

etc etc

Best Meltdown

Mafia games are high pressure. They require immense levels of concentration, social abandonment and dedication to stick the lies you have peddled to make yourself appear innocent. It is, therefore, surprising that this years "Best Meltdown" did not occur in a game. It occured after a game. Kyle, GtG and Turbo_Dee decided to apply some pressure on the Mafia hierarchy and staged a "coup". Alliances were made in secret, and half truths revealed in posts. A certain poster spat the dummy in massive style, temporarily closing the Watering Hole thread. The winner is:

Forehead7

Best Meltdown

Mafia games are high pressure. They require immense levels of concentration, social abandonment and dedication to stick the lies you have peddled to make yourself appear innocent. It is, therefore, surprising that this years "Best Meltdown" did not occur in a game. It occured after a game. Kyle, GtG and Turbo_Dee decided to apply some pressure on the Mafia hierarchy and staged a "coup". Alliances were made in secret, and half truths revealed in posts. A certain poster spat the dummy in massive style, temporarily closing the Watering Hole thread. The winner is:

Forehead7

Forehead in having a meltdown shock horror. ^_^

Most Devious Player

There are posters that host's hate. the people you know will probe and exploit any loophole you leave in your game set-up. However, the winner of this award hasn't been, in my eyes, particularly devious. He's definitely a crafty player, and one you can't fully trust based on the latest games. The winner is:

JAMBO STU

Archived