Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Yeh I was down on site for a meeting......I've got my suspicions but can't prove anything. Temporary site cabins hence no cctv.

That's pure písh man, I hope they catch the culprit and that ISIS have their way with them or something like that.

In other news I bought a new coat today to replace my previous one that was nice but was bad at not being stolen. Some cahnt took it from the cloakroom at a club I was at with a pretty girl. I was more annoyed that the coat had my sunglasses for driving and my gloves in it, but it's not like they'll be too hard to replace.

Unfortunately no mate.

Maybe worth sending an mass email out for the culprit to leave the pictures somewhere they'll be easily found? No idea if these things ever work, but worth a shot. And you'll get MAAAD sympathy from the hot MILFs in the office.

Might want to ask them only to leave the ones of the ex and weans, however :shutup

Tonight, the wean was wearing headphones on his computer for the first time, and it was hilarious watching him struggle to realise that he didn't need to shout for me to hear him :lol:

That's pure písh man, I hope they catch the culprit and that ISIS have their way with them or something like that.

In other news I bought a new coat today to replace my previous one that was nice but was bad at not being stolen. Some cahnt took it from the cloakroom at a club I was at with a pretty girl. I was more annoyed that the coat had my sunglasses for driving and my gloves in it, but it's not like they'll be too hard to replace.

Stringback for extra purchase?

Started looking out for these a few years ago - it's surprising how many painted signs for old businesses and products are still proudly on display, albeit faded and sometimes up in places that you wouldn't normally look (ironically). Adds to the history of a town IMO. It's also interesting to see what shops used to be when they're replacing the modern signage and the old painted sign on the brickwork is still there underneath, sometimes going back to Victorian times.

Alright, so I'm old and boring, sue me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-30703573

I'm friends with a girl on Facebook who has just posted a picture of her baby with jobby all over its clothes. Even more bizarrely, this photo has elicited quite a positive response from some people. ''Aww, cute''.. ''Adorable''.. ''Oopsies''.. etc.

My parents are getting on a bit. In a few years' time, will it be acceptable for me to post pictures of their shit-stained undies? If so, will people respond in a positive manner? ''Aww, incontinence is soooo cuuuuute.''

I'm friends with a girl on Facebook who has just posted a picture of her baby with jobby all over its clothes. Even more bizarrely, this photo has elicited quite a positive response from some people. ''Aww, cute''.. ''Adorable''.. ''Oopsies''.. etc.

My parents are getting on a bit. In a few years' time, will it be acceptable for me to post pictures of their shit-stained undies? If so, will people respond in a positive manner? ''Aww, incontinence is soooo cuuuuute.''

I don't know why people feel the need to upload these kind of photos on their Facebook page!

My wallet just turned up under the scaffold on site!

I wonder how it got from my locked drawer in the site office 100yards away to there AND managed relieve itself of the cash it was containing????

Hmmm

I wonder how it got from my locked drawer in the site office 100yards away to there AND managed relieve itself of the cash it was containing????

Hmmm

Is there any chance that you have been Rohypnolled?

Hmmm

I'd let it lie. Bet you were telling everyone you weren't that bothered about the cash but it would be a pain in the arse sorting the cards out. The kindly thief felt sorry for you, bless him/her.

Edited by welshbairn

I'd let it lie. Bet you were telling everyone you weren't that bothered about the cash but it would be a pain in the arse sorting the cards out. The kindly thief felt sorry for you, bless him/her.

I wasn't actually but nevertheless it is a relief (even if I have cancelled all my bank cards).

Did you get the pics back sjc?

I did mate.....chuffed about that :)