Mark Connolly

Gold Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Mark Connolly last won the day on April 12

Mark Connolly had the most liked content!

30,783 Excellent

About Mark Connolly

• Birthday 14/11/1981

Profile Information

• My Team
    Dundee Utd

Recent Profile Visitors

31,205 profile views
  1. He will definitely appear in the "Taxidermy looks easy" thread once he's stuffed and put on display in Trump Tower
  2. She was excellent. She did occasionally leave dead air as she tried to comprehend exactly what Dempsey was trying to ask her, but you can't really blame her for that!
  3. The lowlight was his 3 minute sentence before HT where he described what Emery had "written on his CV". Any employer receiving a CV that contained what he described would have filed it straight in the bin
  4. I'm no expert but I'll go for the guy who used to post all the shite homemade memes
  5. The panic on his and Luiz's faces suggested not
  6. Something I learned in the last ten minutes Bookings during a match do NOT carry over into a penalty shootout
  7. Apparently it came in for this season https://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/lawsandrules/laws/football-11-11/2023-24-law-changes-explained
  8. Fair play, he's an absolute dick, but he is fucking tremendous at saving penalties
  9. Apparently, a booking doesn't carry over into a penalty shoot-out? Sounds like UEFA realised the ref made a c**t of it, and are covering their arses
  10. Martinez sent off in the penalty shoot-out! ETA: Or maybe not - ref took the second yellow out of his pocket but didn't actually show it!
  11. Imagine the amount of compo they must have to pay to the guys who develop RSI from turning the crowd volume up and down
  12. Despite being shite for most of the evening, Villa have somehow made it to penalties against Lille
  13. There are few things worse than "Crofty", but Dempsey may be one of them
  14. Goodwin has a year left on his contract. I reckon we should cash in and try to sell him on for a fee just now...