All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The pyramid is becoming more and more problematic. It embarrasses Scottish football
  3. Most Fort William thing to happen to Highland League that doesn't involve Fort William...
  4. As in "this is absolutely dreadful in comparison to Austin and McMahon"?
  5. Does it ever? There are loads of examples where when it’s known a manager is leaving months in advance, the team generally does get poor results.
  6. Nice to see an industrial technology business based in Dumfries. Hope the sponsorship works for/helps them.
  7. The requirement of a doctor on site seems excessive, can’t see why having a minimum of two staff in each team holding a full first aid certificate (5 day course) as expected, the guys I work with who are part of the LL & EoS hold them. This seems a definite overkill when I consider my industry were we daily use 10 tonne excavators, electric & Thermic welding at thousands of degrees but we are only required to hold emergency first aid (1 day course)
  8. Well they sure as f**k aren’t trying to buy promotion!!
  9. I wonder if EC hadn't lost so many players etc and docked points where they would be. I'd wager not far off Albion unfortunately. Rules are rules though and hope we get 3 points. I don't want to be going back that stadium next season.
  10. I heard a rumour Dolzanski was joining East Fife as the travelling had become too much so that's great news that he's re-signed. I'd be tempted to say he's been our best player in the second half of the season.
  11. I'm hoping Stranraer finish bottom now so that they can pump EK without me feeling bad.
  12. Does this open up the real possibility of people having to support East Kilbride or Clyde?
  13. If you would like to go and ask the Haddington Athletic Secretary, I'm sure he will gladly fill you in on the story.
  14. He’s struggling to deal with the fact that Rangers have been far better than Celtic in the games that really matter this season
  15. I was thinking that - everyone assumes that all SNP MSPs will vote one way but will they? Matheson's punishement is due to be decided next week - I have no idea if he could be suspended from Parliament for a period of time. That could tip the balance. I think you might be right, Yousaf might resign.
  16. The playoff should go ahead as planned and if Buckie win then no promotion for EK either IMO.
  17. 100% I was at the game, but away from most of the support as usual, so didn't hear anything. If this is true(and no reason not to believe it) then I hope the club can identify them and get them banned.
  18. Was that not for SPFL waivers? It is the SFA licensing committee who ultimately grant the Bronze license.
  19. Never knew Buckie were employing the Dundee mail admin
  20. March 31st was the deadline for waivers, and it wasn't granted. If you go by the SPFL spokesperson Buckie never even bothered applying. The point of that is to avoid situations like this.
  1. Load more activity