All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Missed the game unfortunately due to work. Haven't bothered reading the thread, but regardless I'll give my opinion. Having checked the goals it looks like the first was schoolboy defending across the board. Arnason should probably put his hands up for that one, given he's the 'elder statesman', and should be in charge of those situations. The second looks clearly down to McInnes imo. McKenna at left back....? As opposed to Considine at left back? So the thought process was...'McKenna's a little bit faster than Considine, so we'll stick McKenna at left back (and hang him out to dry)'. Safe Andy can comfortably be marking absolutely no one, anywhere, at all. Can anyone see an issue here? I've been saying it for at least a year and a half. Considine is not good enough for us at left back, he's not good enough for us at centre back, and our manager wants to shoe horn him into the team if at all possible. He must be amazing in training, cos he's given f**k all on the pitch since his hat trick at Dundee. Disappointing given the spoon burners and the wife beating, goat fucking wallopers lost also. Ah well... it takes this sort of thing to remind us that we're Aberdeen fans.
  3. Didn't have any real buildings! How about this beauty...
  4. Quick question : just from a Montrose point of view what did you think of Montrose today? Before the game I personally thought queens would have won by 2 or 3 but we seem a very solid unit under Petrie.
  5. The Gers vs The Accies - Nov 18th

I hated him as a player but like Imrie, McKinnon or the likes, if he was wearing the red n white jersey I'd prob have grown to be a fan of his. I wouldn't wish his condition on my worst enemy though. So sad.[emoji17]
  6. Junior reports

Fauldhouse United v Musselburgh Athletic: https://gameofthrowinssite.wordpress.com/2017/11/19/fauldhouse-united-v-musselburgh-athletic/
  7. Musselburgh Athletic 2017/18

Another write up: https://gameofthrowinssite.wordpress.com/2017/11/19/fauldhouse-united-v-musselburgh-athletic/
  8. Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Fauldhouse v Musselburgh write up: https://gameofthrowinssite.wordpress.com/2017/11/19/fauldhouse-united-v-musselburgh-athletic/
  9. I'd say you're a weirdo.
  10. A petty - albeit persistent - attempt from the Hearts hierarchy to unsettle our team. Will probably work tbh.
  11. Peterhead vs Raith Rovers

Didna see that comin!!!! Hope we get Fraserburgh away next round , and Sky offer 25m ...Rory ,s goals were both class...The technology of goal scoring versus Matt Phillips..
  12. The Gers vs The Accies - Nov 18th

On a side note, as class as today has been things matter more than football and this photo is genuinely heart breaking.
  13. Scottish Cup 2017/18

Fraserburgh at EEP please. Let's make this Cup win as easy as possible.
  14. The Gers vs The Accies - Nov 18th

GIRFUY GIRFUY GIRFUY
  15. Scottish Cup 2017/18

We're so fucking #BigTime it hurts.
  16. Junior football, what is the future?

What has this got to do with any West Teams .
  17. General Motor Sport Discussion

The exact same happened on lap 7/8 in race 1 off the WTC
  18. Montrose v Queens

Looks like 'The Scream'
  19. My 1st week posting tennis tips. 47 tips 29 wins 16 losses 2 cancelled Starting Bank £500 WON LOST £10 FLAT STAKE £5 on A £10 on B £15 on C £15 ON A £10 on B £5 on C <= 1.50 A 8 4 -£8.84 -£4.42 -£13.27 BETWEEN 1.50 & 3.00 B 18 8 £72.07 £72.07 £72.07 >=3.00 C 3 4 £43.25 £64.88 £21.63 PROFIT £106.48 £132.53 £80.43 STAKE £450.00 £425.00 £475.00 ROI 23.66% 31.18% 16.93% GROWTH 21.30% 26.51% 16.09% PRICES ABOVE PINNACLE CLOSING LINE PRICES BELOW PINNACLE CLOSING LINE % BEATING PINNACLE CLOSING LINE 31 14 68.89% AVERAGE MARGIN ABOVE PINNACLE CLOSING LINE 1.88% Adjusted for Pinnacle Margin
  20. Today
  21. The New Raith Rovers Thread

Couple bad results and the knickerwetters are in full force. The sensible boys on here must be embarrassed to be associated with such tossers.
  22. Knox has the makings of a really good player and isn't highly rated for no reason, Brown has been injured all season so I don't see how anyone can comment
  23. Gretna - Living (and dying) the Dream

I had a wee rewatch of the 'Living The Dream' Gretna documentary after reading this thread..... looking back, some of it is so fucking absurd that this thread doesn't even touch on it Some unbelievable quotes from Graeme Muir, Rowan Alexander, Davie Irons, Bobby Robson and of course the man himself Brooks Mileson. Over the years I've read a variety of QoS fans explaining what happened with Gretna and their 'takeover' of Dumfries for a very limited amount of time, and as soon as I saw this thread I knew the same stuff would have (quite rightly) been said. The whole thing, from top to bottom, was absolutely rotten and the way the mainstream/ Old Firm media lapped it up was absolutely disgusting. I think if I was from Dumfries/ a QoS fan I'd have viewed Gretna as even worse than the two arsecheeks mentioned above; their behaviour and attitude was exactly what you'd expect from either of them, but they went out their way to try and take over the area QoS had represented for 100+ years. Arbroath missed Gretna on their way up, thankfully, but we did play them once in a pre season friendly either just after they'd been elected into the league or the pre season after their first year, and it was a great wee ground with very welcoming people. Seeing the ground a few years later when they were 'on the up' was ridiculous, a good terrace behind the goal knocked down for some 3G training area that was used pre match to warm up on and a fucking golf stand behind the far side goal which would have held around the same number as the demolished terracing did. Even though Gretna 2008 are back their after a while playing in Annan, the ground has been ruined compared to what it was up until the early 2000s. Brooks Mileson was a conman. He invested f**k all in Gretna. He managed to secure a large overdraft due to his personal wealth (of which a lot was very questionable by this point.....) and racked up a large bank debt while cheating Scottish football for several years.
  24. The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

My sister went out with someone who was 17 when she was 15, never really thought anything about it. If she’d introduced us to a 30 year old man I think it would’ve went pretty badly for the 30 year old. Don’t think my then 40 year old dad would’ve been too pleased.
  25. Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Agree entirely, great game today, great atmosphere as well without ever getting testy. Love going over to Fauldhouse, great club and good people. Hope we both go up this year, day like today was an advert for the junior game. Gary took a bit of tracking down mind, collecting badges myself and the Fauldhoose yin's a guid yin.
  26. Banks O' Dee vs Ayr United

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/banks-o-dees-cup-run-ended-ayr/ Match report from Aberdeen Evening Express.
  27. War of the Roses

Agreed. Thought it was an awful game.
  1. Load more activity