All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Annoying things people write on Facebook

FTFY
  3. Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Poor appointment so much for the money men at darvel running things..won't be long before they run the rest of the young talent out the door
  4. The Cricket Thread

Anyone else think this series could be an absolute classic? All the media here and down under seem to be doing their utmost to highlight where each teams deficiencies are. Starc is bang in form and England may have finally found someone who comes close to what Bell did and possibly solved the problem of who partners Cook. There are definite issues, stokes and wood for England are big losses and Australia's wk mean there is definitely uncertainty but it could make for a really close series
  5. Livingston v Glenafton

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ty9TYFJ3yVyMjCzGhwW3BHqGDPvjv-Qi/view?usp=drivesdk
  6. Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Only one man was the difference at darvel, old fella that played for Aberdeen in goals at hampden.
  7. Forfar Athletic 2017-18

Sounds like a great line up and we've still got Mark Miller too when he comes back from injury. We have a good squad and a much better management team to be optimistic for this season.
  8. Darvel JFC..Manager

Went to lugar and then Annbank when Ayr united put there youth teams in there. Left in the summer to take over bonnyton 19s I think.
  9. The Falkirk FC Thread

Spare a thought (and some change) for this pair who have been braving the cold Falkirk nights for the last fortnight since they heard bairns were throwing cash.
  10. Annoying things people write on Facebook

The fifties sounds fucking shite.
  11. West Cup

Will be anything but comfy I would put money on that. Will be a tough game for both sides.
  12. Favourite Building in your home town/city

I'm gonna give a shout out to Kelburn Castle here...
  13. It wouldn't have mattered who got the gig to be honest, they are all hopeless and weak so this appointment won't do anything to our already slim chances of winning. I've said since all the boo-hooing about Bowman's (perfectly legitimate) challenge in the Semis that we are nailed on for at least one red card in this one especially since Brendan - the saviour of Scottish football - Rodgers made a point of highlighting in the aftermath in a very obvious attempt to crank up the pressure on the cup final referee to mark our cards early doors. I fully expect Bowman to be at very least booked for his first infringement whilst Scott Brown gets away with kicking f**k out of us unpunished throughout. All that said, I really don't think the match officials will have any material influence on the result as I can't see us getting anything other than humiliated on the day.
  14. The Official President Trump thread

Sadly, in 2000 years historians will probably look back at this time and think our morals were guided by the Lad Bible.
  15. Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aye what a way to go.
  16. Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Thank God it’s back to the football tomorrow , hard away game but these boys are capable of beating anyone , good luck to Graeme Neil on his appointment today and best of luck in the job , hope ur better at this job than u were at the horses when I met u at Cheltenham
  17. Shiney new stand Hearts vs Thistle

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  18. Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Thx. Hope Kimcardine doesnt see u saying *** m8 x x
  19. Alex Salmond show on Russia Today

Spending the rubles already or more likely nose still in the money trough c/o the British tax payers . Ironic really ,when most of you Yessers favourite tipple just had a price increase
  20. They prefer fisting I believe.
  21. West Cup

Bridgewater v Wishaw Wycombe wanderers 2pm at palace of arts in govan will be a good game to take in
  22. I fall into that category some days, maybe easier being married to a veggie but there are days (sometimes a few) where I don't eat meat and its jut not an issue. I know what you're on about though, I know people who find it impossible that you can have a dinner/tea without meat and Her Maj gets the questions like "what, not even chicken ?" which amazes me, being a veggie now isn't exactly the 'freak show' that it was.
  23. Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Nightmare, been there. Good luck mate
  24. I remember people saying at the time it was meant to be restoring it to its original colour, and that it would fade with age. It's still a bit too yellow.
  1. Load more activity