All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Signing up a boy band, it worked for Hibs
  3. The Falkirk FC Thread

By what measure was Neilson a failure at Hearts? When did he start double training sessions?
  4. Music Chinese Whispers

The Rolling Stones - Here Comes Your 19th Nervous Breakdown
  5. Irn Bru

Yeah there's a lot of raking through dusty shelves in questionable retail emporiums to find the good stuff.
  6. The New Raith Rovers Thread

It'd be a shame to see Easton go. Seemed a popular guy at the club, and by all accounts has gone above and beyond to try to help us move forward. Also seems really intelligent based off some of the stuff he's actually written for articles and things. The one decision made in the Summer of Locke which was correct.
  7. Was bound to fail at Hearts from the start, he was fairly naïve at the time but wouldn't be against giving him a shot - albeit it is a very weirdly outlandish thought. Knowing us we'll end up taking on Duffy
  8. The New Raith Rovers Thread

Yeah this sounds like the problem Smith was given Easton and Robertson he didn' get his own guys. I would say losing Easton is going to be a bigger loss than if we'd lost Smith.
  9. Doesn't work- that's the reason Neilson failed at Hearts.
  10. Pregnancy And Parenting

Hotel photographer took some great pictures of the kids.
  11. Technically before this season has even finished tbh
  12. How many Junior clubs will start next season?

I think this season it was 60 east, 64 west and 34 north, for a total of 158.
  13. Partick Thistle 2018/19 thread

The new announcer is indeed a tool. Was in a packed Alan Rough Lounge for hospitality against Aberdeen and his attempts at humour were brutal; daft "in" jokes that nobody bar Thistle staff understood. Michael Max is the best man for the job - but he's also the best man for multiple other jobs too. An unsung hero.
  14. Tonights Scores

It was indeed, the second half was fiery, competitive and engrossing. That was my first time at Sauchie, what a fantastic wee ground with a stunning backdrop. Again, I don't know why there weren't hundreds more there, what was on telly that was better than that? For a while there it looked like it would be a classic smash-and-grab, which as a Lithgae fan would've pleased me greatly, but there's no denying that Bonnyrigg have deserved the title this season.
  15. All things Dundee FC

Mind the days where Nicky Riley was our best player [emoji28][emoji28]
  16. Dundee United 2018/2019

Looking forward to Aird and Clark being an unprecedented success under Csaba's expert guidance.
  17. Are they doing a "Fat Bob" Reilly one? Asking for a friend....
  18. Season ticket prices

To be fair to the St Johnstone board, the bigger the gap they leave between last season's home performances and the opportunity to buy season tickets, the better, in terms of renewal numbers.
  19. How many Junior clubs will start next season?

Heard a rumour tonight that Stonehouse Violet may be returning. No idea of its veracity.
  20. The East Fife Thread

That's actually quite disappointing, thought he was looking to go fulltime and if he didn't we would have got him back!!!
  21. The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

Same, no more orange or light blue kits!
  22. The East Fife Thread

What is he like?
  1. Load more activity