All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Old Firm Colts in L2

My point was that these bastions of "sporting integrity" don't care about sporting integrity at all.
  3. Partick Thistle 2017/18 thread

That's Cargill confirmed til end of the season.
  4. Things you shouldn't skimp on.

I'll just the mattress out and jump on to it. No doubt I'll end up missing and land on a shed roof though.
  5. Car advice

Or worn out shock absorber.
  6. 3 Leagues of 16, 16, 16

Falkirk? I don't think they'd bother moving 9th place teams up. They'd only look at the teams higher in table.
  7. Scotland's Next Permanent Manager.

Aye, that'll be it right enough, Davie.
  8. Scotland's Next Permanent Manager.

Bring back Bora Milutinović. We can be the sixth different team he's taken to a World Cup finals.
  9. O'Neill Knocks Back Scotland

Couldn't care less about the manager's nationality, but there's already a thread discussing this anyway.
  10. ^^^^^^^ Still too thick to realise that 'defying moment' is not even a phrase
  11. Just the same point made twice. Perhaps for post-building purposes.
  12. The Falkirk FC Thread

No it was the St Mirren game I was thinking of. It was definitely at Brockville .
  13. Sons' sorrow

Kevin Nisbet incoming ladz.
  14. Scotland's Next Permanent Manager.

That's why we should have gone for Paco jemez.
  15. Scotland's Next Permanent Manager.

Basically you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
  16. Edinburgh Cup Derby 2018

[emoji5]
  17. Things you shouldn't skimp on.

Something else not to scrimp on. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kidde-KL3S-3-Storey-Escape-Ladder/dp/B000H5S96A/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1516628782&sr=8-2-fkmr1&keywords=escape+ladder+for+flats
  18. Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Here we go again.
  19. West Region promotion & relegation - who plays who ?

So the Central District team gets handed an easier tie than their Ayrshire counterparts? Hardly seems fair. Surely the 2 District teams should go into a ballot to see who plays the bottom Super First team.
  20. Of course it won' to you your not fighting it out at the top of the championship never have in your history but that's Morton for you.
  21. Scotland's Next Permanent Manager.

You kept that quiet.
  22. Old Firm Colts in L2

Queen of the South trust currently have a poll running on the idea of colts. So far it's' a big majority againet colts in the league
  23. Scotland's Next Permanent Manager.

So Scotland basically just offered what Strachan was getting?
  24. Scotland's Next Permanent Manager.

Stop giving the SFA your money.
  25. Duffy gets a free pass to use his tombola this week. Give it a good shake jim. Feel free to pop your own name in there and forget to put Tidser, Harkins, Quitongo, Oliver, Lamie and Murdoch in it.
  1. Load more activity