All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. New Stadia

Totally agree I hate them and it's not the same game .
  3. andriod boxes / Kodi

Any word on what ones?
  4. FIFA 18

I am
  5. St Roch's F.C. 2017-2018

Have a look at the top of page 108. Match was played on 26th August 1954, Celtic winning 2-1. Only 8000 at that one. My dad was at that Bo'ness match as an almost 9 year old, he got a lift down through the crowd and sat on the track with hundreds if other youngsters. Crowds in the 40s and 50s are just mind boggling compared to now. We played in 3 Hampden finals in 49, 51 and 56 and over 200,000 watched the games. Be lucky if 10,000 watch us in a season now.
  6. Why don’t you get Ticketus to finance a move for McInnes? They helped you out last time.
  7. Erm no - you got a red dot because you're an absolutely terrible poster. In the same way that the similarly stupid old fud Granny Danger has received about 50% of all red dots from yours truly. Kindly do everyone a favour and stop posting.
  8. Gretna - Living (and dying) the Dream

13 years ago and I still get nightmares. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_div_1/3984433.stm
  9. The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Jagfoxs premiership one last year was a solid piece of work. Someone needs to step up to the plate.
  10. FIFA 18

Who's on Xbox 1 and plays UT? First PM gets a reward.
  11. I hear the youth team will be unpaid labourers as part of their "apprenticeship"
  12. I'm very much looking forward to watching Team Falkirk travel to places like Coatbridge and Airdrie.
  13. Forfar Athletic 2017-18

I’d actually like to see Mcbride given a chance up top, reckon he could cause a bit of problems up there, maybe alongside Cox?
  14. Sanchez is doing his best, that's all you can ask for.
  15. Anas Sarwar

Point is it's barely recognisable as Blairs party not quite sure why people are in denial about that.The fact that according to some Corbyn is a "Red Tory" and others a "Marxist lefty" shows how much has changed.
  16. c***s on the road

I think the phrase that would be more appropriate would be "Fat lazy c**ts".
  17. I don't think that we can sell that much more season tickets than we have at present... The McInnes media speculation is getting tiresome
  18. Music Chinese Whispers

Domino - Getto Jam
  19. Cup Of The World! Part Deux!

Yes. Apparently the name Republica had already gone.
  20. All things Dundee FC

Seek psychiatric help. Thank you.
  21. Cup Of The World! Part Deux!

Are Czech Republic now officially known as Czechia on things outside Sporcle now?
  22. Airdrieonians off season thread 2017

I’m estimating league 1 teams currently get between 120k and 65k share of the league prize money depending on position at the end of the season. Source: https://stv.tv/sport/football/1383192-this-is-how-much-your-team-would-make-in-new-spfl-tv-deal/
  23. New Stadia

You've got the right to say whatever you want mate, I'm just pointing out that saying you'd abandon your local team for something as progressive and forward thinking as an artificial surface is moronic. Also, take the celtic chatter elsewhere, No one here cares.
  1. Load more activity