All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I just can't see any way where he is still First Minister in a month's time. I wouldn't even bet on him being First Minister on Monday. As said a few posts ago, I have absolutely zero faith in the man. He was an entirely underwhelming appointment, and he has exceeded expectation in how bad I'd feared he'd be. What a mess we're in.
  3. There is genuinely a decent chance that Brighton become the first team to finish in the top half of the Premier League despite losing all thirty-eight games.
  4. Is commitment to the pyramid not a condition of license even at T5? Get them emptied to the North Juniors.
  5. Pair of Doc Boots from late 80’s that I still wear but bought a new pair last year, they aren’t as comfy so prefer the old pair. Also a Ted Baker denim jacket from about 1990 but it is begining to feel a bit tight across the shoulders now.
  6. Just have to hope it's being done strategically by the club and not as a way of dumping responsibility onto a third party.
  7. The Ionian Mission by Patrick O'Brian. Best series I have read in years. Individual books are kind of meaningless, just a massive story.
  8. Attended this game. It was a real collector's item witnessing not just one, but three incredible footballers at Love Street that night - Johann Cruyff, Ruud Gullit and Dougie Somner.
  9. As the mince pie man I'm amazed you have forgot to put the fruit in the scones
  10. The SPFL lead them up the garden path on the face of it. Told the club to ask for derogations as recently as Tuesday, they did and these were granted with the final one to be confirmed in two weeks, the SPFL then went back and pointed to 31st March. The SPFL also implied in their statement that the club were ignoring them, clearly that wasn't true. We then have Airdrie taking part in the Premiership play-off with an Entry level licence, when they should have had a Bronze licence in place last year. So they do not meet the requirements either. There's a lot going on here that doesn't add up and doesn't paint the SPFL in a very good light.
  11. I have several ties I inherited from my father, at least 70 years old (get worn to interviews on occasion). As for actual "clothes" clothes, I have a couple of dress shirts from the 90's I can still wear.
  12. Airdrie 1-2 Dundee Utd Arbroath 0-2 Queens Park Dunfermline 1-1 Inverness Morton 0-1 Raith Rovers Partick Thistle 2-0 Ayr Utd
  13. Tait & Miller have been nothing short of sensational. Getting Tait signed would be brilliant. Can anyone confirm Millers contract situation?
  14. The SFA should call Buckie's bluff, interpret that Meh statement as a form of "appeal" and allow the play-off to happen. Buckie are forced to play a game they have no intention of winning, Mick Kennedy's celebrations tonight are stymied, and both sets of fans get their well-deserved days out. Everyone wins.
  15. So they didn’t apply before the deadline? Still strange that they were having meetings with the SFA about the matter and the fact the SPFL stated that there had been no response at all.
  16. In case it’s obvious, and so folk can avoid this stuff if they want, I’ve stuck a summary of the points I think Queens need in the spoiler.
  17. I suppose everything is relative. A season that promised so much has frustrated and disappointed us. We knew we had a weaker squad this year but hoped that a promotion playoff spot might have been achieveable. Failing that a mid table finish. Instead we are at the other end as seasoned pros soon sussed out the naivety in our young teams and some suicidal tactics by our previous manager didn't help. The main gripe is thay with the talent and resources thay QP have we should not be in ninth place. If we stay there we might survive but we have not had much go our way this year so I'd rather avoid the playoffs if possible. Sorry to see Arbroath go down but think you will boss L1.
  18. Only champion clubs allowed to participate in the play-offs.
  19. They were granted those derogations by the SFA licensing committee, not the SPFL. The SPFL require the Bronze license to be in place at the commencement of the play-offs otherwise the clubs haven’t met the entry criteria for the competition.
  20. You can maybe forgive a pumping off the best team in the league, but Brighton have been absolutely shite for months. I'm convinced Roberto de Zerbi is working for The Athletic and is involved in some kind of experiment to see how many poindexter puff-pieces it takes to get a random guy employed at a top football club.
  1. Load more activity