All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. North Korea ...again

I also enjoyed the comment about Trump's threats sounding like a barking dog.
  3. Why so few games

A bit cheeky teams needing to use free weeks and then other switching to Friday nights. No?
  4. Pars vs St Mirren

So discipline should be meted out based on a players reputation? Rifuckingdickulous.
  5. Mogwai fans - gies some help

You're right about the new stuff being amazing live btw. I'm not even that big a fan of them but was blown away.
  6. There seems to be a lot of panic about Accies striker problems but with 11 different goal scorers this season and Bingham now scored 11 in 37 starts the real issue for me is in defence. Going 2-0 down in each of the last three games is really poor. Sarris and Tomas are both slow and we need Gogic in there and play 3 central defenders tomorrow.
  7. Question Time

Also didn't want to recognise that the UK did fund free university places until recently. Obviously thinks that it was okay for the rest of society to pay for the cream of the crop to attend university, for the likes of him, but once Tony Blair got involved and the oiks started going it was time to pay. In summary: Any mention of Tuition Fees still a disaster for the moribund Lib Dems.
  8. Thursday Night Football 2017/18

Gurley 1st TD scorer bet up
  9. Motherwell v Aberdeen - League Cup Quarter Final

You might be getting carried away just a wee bit. The first was an own goal, with Moult just trying to hook the ball across. The second was obviously a good finish but that came from being in the situation of being 2 up with 5 minutes to play with the opposition pushing forward(ish), and having a what the hell ? type shot. He looks like the type of player that fits in well with the type of game Motherwell are trying to play. You did good business holding on to him.
  10. Question Time

Auld Vince was probably double-taking like the rest of us and trying to work out if Fantasy Island (Hervé Villechaize) was for real. Possible disabled/stunted/crazy person so he can't lash out, but he must have been dying to ask him if he got out the sea okay after Bond threw him overboard.
  11. Motherwell v Aberdeen - League Cup Quarter Final

That's 12 games we've played this season, with 12 different line-ups and 12 different formations. The players (and McInnes) simply don't know how to make it work, and as every game passes it's becoming more and more obvious how much we relied on Hayes and McGinn. I'll take nothing away from Motherwell, they won every individual battle all over the park, but I don't think they even played all that well and they'll have less success playing like that against sides not as gutless or disorganised as Aberdeen. I wish them every luck in the semi-final though.
  12. The Official President Trump thread

Another reminder that you all are the crazy folks and I am of the majority opinion. https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2017-09/Global %40dvisor_Immigration_Slides - US Deck FINAL.pdf Interesting to see the mass change in opinion in both the US and UK lately. It's almost as if opinion on immigration is about status, rather than a thought out opinion based in reality.
  13. Guess the ground

Take it that it's a former velodrome?
  14. P&B Dead Pool 2017

Mo Wonderboy clearly keeping his junior solos for the final quarter.
  15. The Creepy & The Strange

Should have put them in the bin, tbh.
  16. Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

And what if you don't want to be in the front row? Maybe being further back gives a good view.
  17. Stags

Strange what is considered fair game to laugh at and what's not.
  18. Unanimity to allow cyclist to kill.

I don't mind cyclists on the road or the sidewalk, so long as they recognize that they are guests on both spots and drive accordingly. What I fuckin despise is when I miss a red light because I'm stuck behind a cyclist and then he jumps up on the sidewalk and speeds around. No, asshole. You have to wait at the red light with me. Can't think of anything in the world that makes me more angry.
  19. Stags

Do you spend the entire night ripping the pish out of the poor dwarf guy? The groom sounds like a sociopath. Guaranteed he'll at some point during the night he'll want to shag and then kill him.
  20. Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

This mysteriously still hasn't happened...
  21. Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Unless you are literally in the front row every time then there'll be someone in front of you doing it.
  22. Summer Transfers 2017

LETI
  23. Today
  24. Stags

http://www.dwarfmyparty.com/
  25. Stags

It's the lack of thought and originality by the best man that offends me the most.
  26. The Official President Trump thread

Where have I ever suggested I want the government to interfere in people fucking lives? I'm pretty sure only the Democrats officially advocate a policy which interferes in the fucking lives of gay people. I will say it's interesting that I proved Karl Marx once again has no idea what he's talking about, and then the name calling starts. He could have apologized for being mistaken and suggested that Mike Pence may have been trying to dog whistle to conservative Christians without explicitly mentioning gay conversion therapy.
  1. Load more activity