Aalborg - Let's All Laugh Now

Mak

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate it when these giants of European football laugh at us. Esp when we've no comeback at them given how the appear in europe every year and steamroller teams such as Man U, Liverpool, AC Milan, Inter, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Villareal, Barca, Real Madrid :rolleyes:

Oh how I wish we could be like Hearts, St Mirren etc so we could experiance the highs of european football

I hate it when these giants of European football laugh at us. Esp when we've no comeback at them given how the appear in europe every year and steamroller teams such as Man U, Liverpool, AC Milan, Inter, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Villareal, Barca, Real Madrid :rolleyes:

Oh how I wish we could be like Hearts, St Mirren etc so we could experiance the highs of european football

Aalborg, though :lol:

Guest Juninho
Aalborg, though

Aalborg are stronger than any team in Scotland, today they signed Jamaican internationalist Luton Shelton and Norweigan cap Kjetil Wahler.

Life is a bitch.

See my last point :rolleyes:

I salute your post, elsewhere on this board, on what you think Celtic's realistic European expectations should be. That gives the rest of the world *your* baseline to judge their performances by.

Aalborg :lol:

Edited to add: In fairness, you should be given the platform to state what you would expect from the other Scottish clubs as far as European football goes. If any fall short of those expectations then feel free to create the appropriate thread :D

It's great being pumped out by a diddy team though. :D

No worse than being humped out the cup by Clyde/St Johnstone though.

Archived