Snooker

RedWeb

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, gingerjag said:

I've watched some of the players championship on itv4 this week. Judd Trump is in great form, worth a wee punt on him for the Worlds in a couple weeks time. 

In brilliant form, third final in a row now. Should've won the one against Bingham a few weeks back but has a horrible tendency of fucking it at frame ball. 

22 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

In brilliant form, third final in a row now. Should've won the one against Bingham a few weeks back but has a horrible tendency of fucking it at frame ball. 

Didn't realise it was 3 finals in a row. Yeah Trumps cost me a few bob in the past. One that sticks out was against Liang Wenbo couple years ago when he played so shit. I heard he's shortened his cue action and it seems its working out well. 

Marco Fu playing solid stuff aswell. And I can't believe Ding beat Higgins 5-4 after being 4 nil down. 

9 minutes ago, gingerjag said:

Didn't realise it was 3 finals in a row. Yeah Trumps cost me a few bob in the past. One that sticks out was against Liang Wenbo couple years ago when he played so shit. I heard he's shortened his cue action and it seems its working out well. 

Marco Fu playing solid stuff aswell. And I can't believe Ding beat Higgins 5-4 after being 4 nil down. 

Suppose it's not 3 in a row if you count the shoot out but I'm not gonna cause it shouldn't be a ranking event, switched off that game at 4-0 but came back to it at 4-2 luckily, great game

Edited by Oleksandr

• 1 month later...

World Championship starts tomorrow. Always one of my favourite sporting events of the year, I'll try to watch as much as work/pub allow.

The bottom half looks a lot easier so my prediction is Trump to win it. I've gone for him at 9/2 with Bet365 and Kyren Wilson at 50/1 with Stan James. Both tenner each way.

Draw below...

1ea5b7e217ffbd12957aa06b78c83642.jpg