Snooker

RedWeb

As we confirm the dream final with 2 of my favourite players ever, my attendance on Monday is now humped. Life really can be a b*****d. Will be a tough watch now.

17 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Good luck in the Final Williams. f**k the frame seller that should have been banned for life (or at least as long as he would have been banned if he wasn't such a big name like Quinten Hann or Stephen Lee).

Authorities with more evidence than you or me found him innocent of anything but failing to report the approach. They made that decision with more knowledge than you or me. His fellow pros also seem to back him in that, no one has anything but good things to say about the guy. Anyway that's my obligatory 2p. 

Authorities with more evidence than you or me found him innocent of anything but failing to report the approach. They made that decision with more knowledge than you or me. His fellow pros also seem to back him in that, no one has anything but good things to say about the guy. Anyway that's my obligatory 2p. 

I've seen the video. He's guilty as f**k. Had he reported it as soon as he arrived back in Britain then his "I was scared so I pretended to go along with it" excuse would be believable. But he didn't. He said f**k all. The authorities bottled it.

I don't trust the authorities any more than I trust FIFA, the SFA, the IOC, the ICC or any other incompetent sporting body.

As for why players go along with it... I'd guess they're just being polite and don't want any hassle.

4 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I've seen the video. He's guilty as f**k. Had he reported it as soon as he arrived back in Britain then his "I was scared so I pretended to go along with it" excuse would be believable. But he didn't. He said f**k all. The authorities bottled it.

The video the public saw was a heavily edited version to make him look guilty. NotW scum. 

I like Higgins, solid and goes for his shots and is happy to have a joke unlike some dour bores.
Would prefer Williams to win however because his desire to win is balanced out with his couldn't give a f**k attitude. How a snooker player should be as it makes him worth watching.
Plus he has Darren Morgan, who's a total p***k, in a right state of seethe without doing much.

5 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I don't trust the authorities any more than I trust FIFA, the SFA, the IOC, the ICC or any other incompetent sporting body.

As for why players go along with it... I'd guess they're just being polite and don't want any hassle.

Give it up :lol:

This forum is predominately for a sport where pretty much any player in any of the teams we support will go down given the opportunity in a pishy attempt to 'win' a penalty. Or to put it simply, cheat. 

Generally, there's more sportsmanship and integrity in frame of snooker than pretty much any football pitch up and down the country. Hawkins yesterday, for example, having the blue re-spotted because he wasn't snookered and knew he should have been as opposed to player's screaming at a ref for a throw, free kick, corner, knowing full well it's 'the other way'.  It's weird in a way. Playing football, I was the same but playing snooker, if I was in a similar scenario, I'd have called it. 

Good luck in the Final Williams. f**k the frame seller that should have been banned for life (or at least as long as he would have been banned if he wasn't such a big name like Quinten Hann or Stephen Lee).

Give it a rest.( See what I did there). He made one fucking mistake, the way he's moved on from that is admirable. He has won all his titles on merit and hes one of the best players ever to play the game. You're getting boring man.
Mon Higgins!!!!!!

Williams 2 nil up eating sweets got to love this guy. 

In a side note Hazel Irvine just said that Coventry fan who always sits right beside the players was first in the queue for next years tickets.....fuckin weirdo. 

In a side note Hazel Irvine just said that Coventry fan who always sits right beside the players was first in the queue for next years tickets.....fuckin weirdo. 

Is he the one feeding minstrels to Mark Williams?
Higgins making a right c**t of this so far

3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Is he the one feeding minstrels to Mark Williams?
Higgins making a right c**t of this so far

Aw don't tell me its him giving Williams sweets. Bet he licked them before he gave him them. I've noticed Higgins does not look happy even when he's winning. Was the same last year aswell. 

Edited by Acastus

Is he wearing the shirt today? I thought they banned football shorts this year ?