Snooker

RedWeb

Going back for the semi finals tomorrow. Fair bit dearer, allocated seating and only the one match on at a time. The value tickets are definitely earlier in the week!

Watching Ronnie getting fucking bodied by Higgins (or anyone) is glorious. Jimmy White and Andy Goldstein were near bubbling in the studio.

Result for me as I get to catch Higgins v Robertson tomorrow night now. Another belter of a tie.

Well this is pish. Don't think Higgins has potted half a dozen balls and to top off a miserable evening the vending machines here either don't work or the ones that apparently do don't work with new pound coins. Nae Scottish winner and nae juice either. Sad!

21 hours ago, GiGi said:

Oot. Robertson was very good. He'll win loads of events playing like that, he should never be out the top 16. I fancy he'll win with 5 or 6 to spare tomorrow too.

Well without knocking in massive breaks this boy Cao is already proving this prediction wrong whether he wins or not.

Yeah really bottled it. Shame. 

I also thought he was unlucky that most of his chances seemed to just fall a wee bit awkward. As soon as it got to 8-7 I knew he was humped. 

• 4 weeks later...

The first four frames of O'Sullivan's match were incredible, made it look so damn easy.

Personally, I can't stand either Murphy or Carter. Both are so dull to watch.

Looking forward to McGill v Higgins.

Taylor claiming the frame is safe when only one snooker is required really annoys me, every player will play on and is capable of getting one snooker, and having Virgo back screaming "where's the cue ball going?!!!!!" is infuriating. The UK Championships with Davis and Hendry doing the commentary was brilliant, god knows why the BBC stick them in the studio and give us Taylor and Virgo. We still have the horrors of Thorne returning for the World Championships in April/May.

The first four frames of O'Sullivan's match were incredible, made it look so damn easy.
Personally, I can't stand either Murphy or Carter. Both are so dull to watch.
Looking forward to McGill v Higgins.
Taylor claiming the frame is safe when only one snooker is required really annoys me, every player will play on and is capable of getting one snooker, and having Virgo back screaming "where's the cue ball going?!!!!!" is infuriating. The UK Championships with Davis and Hendry doing the commentary was brilliant, god knows why the BBC stick them in the studio and give us Taylor and Virgo. We still have the horrors of Thorne returning for the World Championships in April/May.

Turn over to Eurosport. Far superior coverage, Neal Foulds is miles ahead of all other snooker pundits.