Snooker

RedWeb

It's a bit late to gain any fluency and they're both under pressure now at this stage. Any mistake potentially match losing. They know they're not playing well. It's an interesting watch.

Really enjoyable game, was hoping Robertson would pot the black at the end to take it to a last frame decider but wasn't to be.

Tough to see anyone from the bottom half of the draw challenging the winner of Selby/Fu vs Ronnie/Ding in the final, Trump couldn't have hoped for an easier route through.

Ding comes flying out the blocks and goes 3-0. 

I've got money on him to win the full thing, but Bet365 doesn't seem to like a cashout in the snooker. 

Oh good. Moanie O'Sullivan has pegged it back to 3-3. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

I put a 5er on fu pre tournament, stuck his first match on to see him 5-0 down, thought my usual curse had applied, but by god it's been an enthralling watch his first two games. Selby next who's an absolute beast of a match player.

Pleasing evening session there. Hopefully O'Sullivan goes out to shut those annoying c***s up. Crowd and commentary. 

Higgins playing like a dream so far. Hope Fu comes back a bit fresher for his 2nd session against Selby, would love to see him out. Fu wasn't at it all after his match against Robertson. 

Edited by GiGi

Looks like Higgins has ruined my bet on that bloke that looks like my cousin Richard winning it.

Hector Salamanca's favourite player was excellent this evening. Have warmed to O'Sullivan since I found out he's a leftie, but still want Ding to win. Be a lovely tribute to Chuck Berry if he wins it this year.

Looks like Higgins has ruined my bet on that bloke that looks like my cousin Richard winning it.

Hector Salamanca's favourite player was excellent this evening. Have warmed to O'Sullivan since I found out he's a leftie, but still want Ding to win. Be a lovely tribute to Chuck Berry if he wins it this year.

A leftie?

Pray tell.