Snooker

RedWeb

The BBC want Trump to do well as some sort of Beckham type snooker player slash model of the Paul Hunter ilk. Except he still looks like a child with stubble and he's not won as much, has a receding hairline and has proven a bottle merchant in the big tournaments and finals.

Higgins and O'Sullivan had won barrowloads of trophies by that age.

4 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Who is the worst commentator the BBC employs? Is it Peter Ebdon or Peter Ebdon?

Not sure about the BBC, but the most annoying one on Eurosport is Joe Johnson, if the cue ball comes to rest a quarter of an inch from where he thinks it should have he is critical.

5 hours ago, palmy_cammy said:

Still Virgo for me.

5 hours ago, Dysart said:

Not sure about the BBC, but the most annoying one on Eurosport is Joe Johnson, if the cue ball comes to rest a quarter of an inch from where he thinks it should have he is critical.

I'm sorry boys, it was actually a trick question. The answer was the third option: Peter Ebdon.

That Rob Walker is also a tremendous c**t.

What chance have youngsters got trying to get engrossed in snooker when you have boring c***s like Parrot, Taylor, Ebdon etc commentating. Zero enthusiasm whatsoever.

Ebdon isn't boring. He's got the intensity of a psychopath.

I quite like Parrott. He's at least got a bit of patter as well as knowledge of the game. 

Personally I'm a big fan of Alan McManus on Eurosport.