Time To End It

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
And what club would that be ?

Who cares what the team is called, perhaps Central United. The fact is it would have players that SHOULD be playing football at this level and not the rubbish that all these clubs have. Football at this level is for the best not the average, you wouldn't watch a band who were okay but not brilliant, yet people pay to watch average football in Scotland. Too many clubs for such a small area. Don't give the argument that smaller clubs produce the players for the future, they don't.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rinky Sidebottom
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You should have waited until full time, bet you are feeling like a right muppet. :lol:

Well done to the Shire, that was a potential banana skin.

ffs, this wasn't about just this game, I stated THE LEAGUE ffs, the fact that East Stirling finally won the game is irrelevant, as they are woeful and should not be in the Scottish league.

Currently they are 2-1 down to Preston Athletic at home in the Scottish Cup, with about 30 mins to go.

Dreadfully run club, poor players

ffs, this wasn't about just this game, I stated THE LEAGUE ffs, the fact that East Stirling finally won the game is irrelevant, as they are woeful and should not be in the Scottish league.

The fact that you were criticising them for losing in a cup game (that they came back and won nicely) had nothing to do with this cup game? :o

Mind you, as a Leeds fan, you know more about failing clubs than most I suppose...

Guest Saor_Alba_1314
Would someone at the Scottish Football League please put to an end the pathetic life of East Stirling FC. Currently they are 2-1 down to Preston Athletic at home in the Scottish Cup, with about 30 mins to go.

Dreadfully run club, poor players and always last or 2nd last in the league. Get them out and get a junior club in.

Could someone at the SPL please put an end to the pathetic life of Stirling Albion? Currently they are struggling in the Second Division, don't own their own ground (belongs to the cooncil), and their pies are cold and pish. They also play in red, which is a nasty colour.

My statement above is as pathetic and justified as the pish you have just spouted............By the way Stirling fans, despite the above statements being true, I don't really want you put out of the league. Was tongue in cheek. ;)

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
The fact that you were criticising them for losing in a cup game (that they came back and won nicely) had nothing to do with this cup game? :o

Mind you, as a Leeds fan, you know more about failing clubs than most I suppose...

ffs, I used the score in the Scottish cup as part of my argument for them as usual losing, but I made it clear I was talking about the league. Can some of you not actually read?

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Could someone at the SPL please put an end to the pathetic life of Stirling Albion? Currently they are struggling in the Second Division, don't own their own ground (belongs to the cooncil), and their pies are cold and pish. They also play in red, which is a nasty colour.

My statement above is as pathetic and justified as the pish you have just spouted............By the way Stirling fans, despite the above statements being true, I don't really want you put out of the league. Was tongue in cheek. ;)

Shame on you for making the SNP look thick. You haven't read the posts have you! I would delete this if I were you and remove the SNP stuff, you have no legal right to show them.

You started your post by referring to this game.

Shire have had a hard few years, can't be easy being a Shire fan. After our recent poor form I can't have anything but respect for the Shire lot. Hopefully their on field performances pick up, a good cup draw on Monday would make all the difference, even more so if they could get into the 4th round draw.

I've already made that point to him but it's clear he's incapable of taking it on board.

Midtable had him sussed as a fanny very early on, whilst the rest of us made the mistake of taking him at face value and attempting to debate with him.

ffs, I used the score in the Scottish cup as part of my argument for them as usual losing, but I made it clear I was talking about the league. Can some of you not actually read?

This whole thread has been an utter waste of time - who in their right mind would watch `Central United`. Scottish Football maybe has its problems , but what you have suggested is no solution and will NEVER happen

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
You started your post by referring to this game.

Shire have had a hard few years, can't be easy being a Shire fan. After our recent poor form I can't have anything but respect for the Shire lot. Hopefully their on field performances pick up, a good cup draw on Monday would make all the difference, even more so if they could get into the 4th round draw.

Who gives a feck if it's hard being a East Stirling fan, the fact is they are consistantly crap and have no right to remain in what is the elite of the Scottish football world (in that they are in the Scottish League)

200 people watching them on a Saturday is not good enough, having average players who work full time as joiners, plumbers etc is also not good enough, having journeymen who have seen better days many years ago is also not good enough. Get Scottish football into the 21 century and it starts by getting rid of tripe like East Stirling.

You used the fact they were losing 2-1 in a game that they came back to win 4-2 to justify your argument? How stupid do you feel now?

Seriously, I'd do a Glasnost and close the thread in a hissy fit to avoid further embarassment

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
This whole thread has been an utter waste of time - who in their right mind would watch `Central United`. Scottish Football maybe has its problems , but what you have suggested is no solution and will NEVER happen

If it doesn't, then there will not be professional football in Scotland within 15 years (outside of Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, Dundee United, Hearts and Hibs). The country is not big enough to support 3 leagues and have as many league teams as it does. You may love your club, but sadly business states it will not survive unless there is a dramatic change.

having average players who work full time as joiners, plumbers etc is also not good enough

Out of interest, what jobs are suitable for semi professional players in the Third Division? :o

If it doesn't, then there will not be professional football in Scotland within 15 years (outside of Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, Dundee United, Hearts and Hibs). The country is not big enough to support 3 leagues and have as many league teams as it does. You may love your club, but sadly business states it will not survive unless their is a dramatic change.

You do know that the Shire aren't a professional club, don't you?

Stop digging ;)

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Out of interest, what jobs are suitable for semi professional players in the Third Division? :o

Who cares. The elite of football, should be professional football players not part time. Why is it okay to allow players with very little real ability to play for a league club? Less clubs means less players and that means only those with ability will get through.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
You do know that the Shire aren't a professional club, don't you?

Stop digging ;)

The shire aren't anything more than the old workers club you used to get in the 70's. I imagine Friday night in the club bar is like the Wheel Tappers and Shunters Club.

hhaving average players who work full time as joiners, plumbers etc is also not good enough, having journeymen who have seen better days many years ago is also not good enough.

Couldn't agree more. Shire need more doctors, rocket scientists and marine biologists in their team! The SFL should introduce a rule to keep out joiners and plumbers etc :lol:

ffs, even if they win 4-2, they were getting beat by a team of students and plumbers, simply not good enough. They are a joke and due to their consistant position in the bottom league, they must be removed.

Try looking at your cup run of 2001, looks like the students and plumbers from Gala Fairydean put out your team.

I was one of the 358 today and Shire were well worth the 4-2 win, could have been 7 or 8.

Archived