The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

Anyone else want to punch Angus and Rachael at the same time? They both do my nut in, espescially the peado b*****d.

Is Oliver gone for good? I missed the few minutes before the ad break so is this a permanent thing or what? He was here one minute and gone the next. Shame too because I think he's an all right character.

Neighbours needs a serious overhall I think. Frazer was a smashing character but he left randomly. Connor and Stew were class, but Toadie is just no fun now.

On a parting note - I can't be the only one who wants to set that wee boy Toadie's looking after on fire. I hate him. Doesn't he have a home or orphanage to go to? Fat wee nob.

Anyone else want to punch Angus and Rachael at the same time? They both do my nut in, espescially the peado b*****d.

I actually want it to work for the 2 of them (although we all know it's going to end badly). Rachel is seriously fucking hot.

Is Oliver gone for good? I missed the few minutes before the ad break so is this a permanent thing or what? He was here one minute and gone the next. Shame too because I think he's an all right character.

Neighbours needs a serious overhall I think. Frazer was a smashing character but he left randomly. Connor and Stew were class, but Toadie is just no fun now.

Yep he got 'head-hunted' from a New York hotel chain and he's off to London to discuss Lassiter's with his brother then he's going to New York from there.

What actually happened to Connor? He came back with Dylan after the whole plane crash but he seemed to disappear shortly after that and Toadie mentioned him a few times but now he's long forgotten about.

On a parting note - I can't be the only one who wants to set that wee boy Toadie's looking after on fire. I hate him. Doesn't he have a home or orphanage to go to? Fat wee nob.

I can't stand the little c**t. We just get rid off Mickey last week and now we've got him all the time <_<.

Toadie has no to act as a foil for him. They need to bring bac Lance.

And yes, that wee p***k that is staying with Toadie needs to be destroyed.

On a side note, just how ridiculous and terribly acted was Steph's stabbing?

Guest SavotheGreat
Yeah I think I do - were him and Billy Kennedy doing cross country and when Billy had a drag of Toadies snout in the bushes he had an asthma attack?

:lol:

Sounds pish when you put it like that.

Wait a minute...it was pish, that's why we love it.

Who's the wee shite living with Toadie?

It's just some stray Toadie picked up. I think his gran died, and he had no family left, so because Toadie found him at the scene, he took him home.

At first it looked like they might pursue a paedo storyline. Toad kept jumping on him, and wrestling with him. It was all a bit weird for my liking, but then the fatty started stealing phones, so they moved away from the creepyness.

Alan Stiger (Pepper's dad) left with the Timmin's to move nearer Ann and her family (Bree's real family). Sure he married Janelle as well just before he left.

Carmella, Rachel and Elle are all due to leave soon as well :(.

And then Anne fucked off to Home and Away and cured blindness. Thats gratitude for you!

After browsing the free TV mags that come with the papers at work yesterday, it seems that Rachael could be leaving us this week! Just when she was blooming into her full hot potential!

I dont watch Neighbours and havent read this thread but I was just reading an article about Harold from the show and it says he has quit the show and his last episode will be shown in February (here not in the UK). You probably already discussed this here but just thought bring it up incase you havent. He said he has quit because he is sick and tired with the abuse he gets here.

I dont watch Neighbours and havent read this thread but I was just reading an article about Harold from the show and it says he has quit the show and his last episode will be shown in February (here not in the UK). You probably already discussed this here but just thought bring it up incase you havent. He said he has quit because he is sick and tired with the abuse he gets here.

That's what happens when you spend too much time on P&B, Hazza. B)

Another Neighbours episode, yet another character leaves with no buildup at all. Oliver just gets a job offer half way through the episode, and leaves 5 minutes later.

In the past year or so we've had Riley, Pepper, Pepper's dad(who was a cop), Stingray's brother, jenay, Rosie and her husband, all leave for no real reason.

Come on Arch, it's a soap. It's not Dickens or a uni thesis on scriptwriting. :D

I heard that he quit because they wanted him to do a gay storyline with Lou. To be fair it was always on the cards and they seem to have been building towards it for a while now.

Apparently people have been yelling stuff out to him and revving their cars loudly outside his house.

That's what happens when you spend too much time on P&B, Hazza. B)

lol im not Harold and I dont even watch that crap :P