The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

Neighbours is amazing and i watch it every day but ive missed it a couple of times and watched it at 5:10am and home and away is on after it, i've never liked it and always thought it boring....but the chicks in it now :o 99% of them are way hotter than every single chick in neighbours, its unreal.

also the storylines in home and away are so unbelievable but majorly exciting, in the week or so ive been watching it we've had a guy trying to kill the blind chick that was in neighbours and some guy and them being left on a deserted island, a guy holding his dad and his extremely extremely hot girlfriend hostage because of something his dad did and wanting him dead, a really hot chick who's got cancer and had a miscarriage and lots lots more, today the headmaster of the school was beginning to sexually harrass the incredibely hot teacher. every storyline keeps going from one huge storyline in neighbours terms to another.

Neighbours storylines are really unbelievable but in a funny way, like boyd leaving school early because of him wanting to be a bodybuilder then going on to go to medical school, karl being the only doctor, the gym just appearing, the fact there were about 8 people staying at Karl and Susans at one point despite it being a two bedroomed house etc. I still prefer neighbours, and i think its for exactly the reason that it doesn't take itself too seriously.

You can go for weeks on neighbours with not much happening but still love it because you just want to know how the characters are doing, although thats getting harder as the good people keep leaving. Connor :( ,Stingray x 1000000 :(, peppa :(, fraser and rosie :( etc and replacing them with dull unloveable people.

Edited by port-ton

Home and Away shits all over Neighbours and has for years now.

I've not watched Neighbours since Jim Robinson died some years ago. Since then he's turned up in 24, one of the Star Trek movies and Torchwood

Home and Away is going through a purple patch just now. The tv I consistently watch is Australian hour.

There's always a good storm every few months in Home and Away. Someone gets lost, Alf puts on his orange waterproof, and drama ensues.

Have to admit that I've become a bit addicted to Home and Away since moving across here. I'd assume that we're a few months/storylines ahead of the UK so I won't give anything away, but who'd have thought that Alf had always believed that he was a woman trapped in a man's body! :o

Have to admit that I've become a bit addicted to Home and Away since moving across here. I'd assume that we're a few months/storylines ahead of the UK so I won't give anything away, but who'd have thought that Alf had always believed that he was a woman trapped in a man's body! :o

The standard of lady is definitely higher than any other soap. Charlie and her sister(definitely atleast 18 in real life), Nicole, Belle, Rachel.

Roman's a great character as well. It pisses all over "real" soaps like Emmerdale and Eastenders.

I've not watched Neighbours since Jim Robinson died some years ago. Since then he's turned up in 24, one of the Star Trek movies and Torchwood

Was he really,i never even noticed him in it.Who or what role did he play,i honestly can't remember him in it. :unsure:

I think it's time they got rid of some of the deadwood in Neighbours. Marco was a start but Zeke, Ringo, Kirsten(hopefully she dies), and Miranda should be killed of as well.

Give Libby's kid Ben a bigger slot. He's good for a disabled child.

Totally agree.

I said on another thread that one of the most sick-inducing scenes in any soap ever, was a few weeks ago when Declan and "Didge" (God how i hate her), talked about how they had to cling to every moment they had together and then took their photo.

She's uglier than Hannah was, and that takes some doing!

And yes, Zeke is an irritating homo. How sickened must Dr K be that he has to call that weasel "son".

He's in Lost as well

She's actually done some modelling shots recently...i'll let you all put Rebecca Ritters into Google by yourself.

Totally agree.

I said on another thread that one of the most sick-inducing scenes in any soap ever, was a few weeks ago when Declan and "Didge" (God how i hate her), talked about how they had to cling to every moment they had together and then took their photo.

And yes, Zeke is an irritating homo. How sickened must Dr K be that he has to call that weasel "son".

Dear me, that photo taking moment was just horrific. What does Dylan see in her? She really is terrible. Her 'tough' and 'mature' act is incredibly annoying and makes her look like an utter twat, which she is.

Good call on Dr K and Zeke. Someone really needs to just give Zeke a right good hiding.

I missed it today because of football. What happened? Did I miss much? Did they finally kill off Zeke in a freak Aussie Rules accident?

Sadly not. The little c**t still lives. Surely the makers can't ignore the issue much longer. He simply MUST be annihilated. Anyway today we found out that Ringo painted 'Perv' on Angus' window. Rachael went over for a shag and got hurt when a brick was put through the window (but hurt in a ridiculous soap manner as the brick never touched her and the glass fell short of them). As a result Angus was to stay over at the Kennedy's for the night but decided to leave after Zeke said some nonsense about Rachael greeting herself to sleep. Just as he was leaving Dr K walked in (the coincedence!) and squared up to Angus.

And I still don't know why Bridget is back on her crutches and suddenly has a massive cast on her foot.

Dear me, that photo taking moment was just horrific. What does Dylan see in her? She really is terrible. Her 'tough' and 'mature' act is incredibly annoying and makes her look like an utter twat, which she is.

Good call on Dr K and Zeke. Someone really needs to just give Zeke a right good hiding.

And I still don't know why Bridget is back on her crutches and suddenly has a massive cast on her foot.

:lol: Cheers

Was he really,i never even noticed him in it.Who or what role did he play,i honestly can't remember him in it. :unsure:

Vice President Jim Prescott - Season 2

Jim Prescott, played by Alan Dale, is the Vice-President of the United States in seasons 2 and 3. Prescott led an effort to invoke the 25th Amendment, believing that President David Palmer's decisions are irrational. After assuming the presidency, Prescott orders Palmer confined, and orders a military response based on fabricated evidence. After the forgery is discovered and Palmer assumes the presidency again, Prescott offers his resignation, which Palmer rejects. Prescott also appears in 24: The Game, as acting president, while Palmer recovers from injuries incurred at the end of Day 2. The character is briefly seen in Day 3, participating in a teleconference with the president.

Wikipedia

Dr K is probably off shagging half of Australia.

And you would be correct in that assumption. ;) Anyway, what I want to know is when we're going to get more of Steph in her leathers. B)

Another Neighbours episode, yet another character leaves with no buildup at all. Oliver just gets a job offer half way through the episode, and leaves 5 minutes later.

In the past year or so we've had Riley, Pepper, Pepper's dad(who was a cop), Stingray's brother, jenay, Rosie and her husband, all leave for no real reason.

Another Neighbours episode, yet another character leaves with no buildup at all. Oliver just gets a job offer half way through the episode, and leaves 5 minutes later.

In the past year or so we've had Riley, Pepper, Pepper's dad(who was a cop), Stingray's brother, jenay, Rosie and her husband, all leave for no real reason.

Alan Stiger (Pepper's dad) left with the Timmin's to move nearer Ann and her family (Bree's real family). Sure he married Janelle as well just before he left.

Carmella, Rachel and Elle are all due to leave soon as well :(.