Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

4 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

'Twas my mum's birthday dinner so a 5:30 kick-off didn't suit. HM has already dissected your neglect of family life so I won't ;)

Ha ha ... aye we are better off not going there again :) 

And I would have got that moved to a Birthday Lunch :P 

5 hours ago, Adam said:

Going to Paris next week. Would like to take a game in, what’s the best site to see who are about?

https://uk.soccerway.com/national/france/ligue-1/20172018/regular-season/r41646/

The links to lower divisions are down the left, if you are looking for Le Clyde.

https://uk.soccerway.com/national/france/ligue-1/20172018/regular-season/r41646/
The links to lower divisions are down the left, if you are looking for Le Clyde.

Absolutely no shite teams seem to be at home this weekend, so opted for PSG v Montpellier on Saturday. Sure it will be a good game, but wanted to see what I watch on a weekly basis with Clyde.

8 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

lewes v walton casuals today - i need to bring the promotional posters that they do to your attention - this is for the same game last season, and check the archive - some of them are just fucking brilliant:

Lewes Matchday Poster archive

My neck of the woods, cracking bar at the ground. 

Got to Hereford yesterday, over 2,000 there. Banbury fan gave me a ticket though so stood with them. 

3-0 to the home side.

20180127_161040.jpg

5 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

My neck of the woods, cracking bar at the ground. 

Got to Hereford yesterday, over 2,000 there. Banbury fan gave me a ticket though so stood with them. 

3-0 to the home side.

20180127_161040.jpg

That's a strange floodlight big section for the blubs but just a few clustered at the top.

Caught Fenerbahce vs Genclerbirligi last night for a tenner. The highlights are pretty shoddy but they do capture a rare own goal scored from outside the box (around 1m05s), the big three Istanbul teams all scored own goals this week.

Edited by DiegoDiego

Liverpool 5 Watford 0 in the Women’s FA Cup R4 today.

Game handily played close to Anfield at Liverpool County FA, Walton Hall. First time  there in years since taking a regional schools side to play Liverpool. 

That’s Scotland international Caroline Weir in the photo. 

D2843351-6729-4A67-958B-77B98AEDD26B.jpeg

B64C313D-B9BB-4CF6-AC48-B7E1ECD709F2.jpeg