Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Went to watch Fisher the other night who play in Rotherhithe, a lovely back drop of Canary Wharf in the background, the photo doesn't do it justice at all. 

Step 9 on the pyramid, but a decent watch. 

Fisher.png

ETA 

Off to watch AFC Rushden & Diamonds V Arlesey Town tomorrow. 

Edited by LondonHMFC

18 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Not particularly exotic, but off with the Whitehill boys to Station Park, Nairn tomorrow. Scottish Cup 1st Round. :guinness

That's not really ramdom your a Whitehill fan:lol: anyway Spartans v Vale tonight and BSC v  Dalbeatie Star on Sunday for my weekend Scottish Cup double, would have been tempted to try and get a Scottish Cup treble but i'll probably just go to Broadwood tomorrow:(

9 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Really miss the initial rounds of the Scottish Cup, always get some quality games. Enjoy the weekend! 

I will although i've got a Cowden game squeezed in between the two cup ties so maybe not:lol: Glad there are 2 non Saturday games locally I can get to as you I like the early rounds of the cup.

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

That's not really ramdom your a Whitehill fan:lol: anyway Spartans v Vale tonight and BSC v  Dalbeatie Star on Sunday for my weekend Scottish Cup double, would have been tempted to try and get a Scottish Cup treble but i'll probably just go to Broadwood tomorrow:(

You get him telt Cowden :lol: Was thinking about Spartans tonight but would rather watch our U20s at Peffermill. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

6 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Just had to tell somebody :lol: only 1 sleep to go :cheers

Didn't bother with Rushen & Diamonds, so instead went across to watch Chippenham V Hemel Hempstead. 

Bloody good game, Hemel in the first half dominated the proceedings, but couldn't get a goal.

Chippenham got one against the run of play just before the first half, before going on to win 5-1. Quite a strange second half, as it replicated the first half with Hemel being the more dominant of the sides, but just couldn't take their chances. 

Ben Greenhalgh who I think played for ICT for a time was playing for Hemel, as was Teddy Sherringham's son Charlie. 

Chip.png

Going to Brondby - Sonderjyske while I'm in Copenhagen this weekend. Was going to sit near the ultras, but as I'm taking my seven year old cousin (who is daft into Danish football), I can't get a kids ticket there, so will have to settle for watching them from afar.