Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

should also add that there's a Virgin seat sale on at the moment that might interest some of you.

(apologies if already mentioned).

Thanks mate, just managed to get a return to Carlisle without a railcard for £26. Much appreciated.

Also plenty of time to get to Villa park if you get a cab.

Edited by LondonHMFC

15 hours ago, Shanner said:

should also add that there's a Virgin seat sale on at the moment that might interest some of you.

(apologies if already mentioned).

Just bought return tickets to the footballing hotbeds of Blackpool, Wigan, Preston and Carlisle for a grand total of £49 without a railcard from that sale for games when Thistle aren't playing. Excellent.

Only pain in the arse is not wanting to risk buying tickets for later in the year, just in case the games get moved. Fancy going to Elland Road and Villa Park at some point this season.

Also, for the person deliberating QPR and Fulham, I haven't been to Loftus Road, but I went to Fulham-Reading last year and loved it. Craven Cottage is a cracking ground.

They were meant to play Albion Rovers on Monday and Hamilton U20s on Friday but think they got held up with visa problems. They eventually played Albion Rovers in a closed door game. David Robertson is their manager hence the trip to Scotland. 

Its way in advance. But I'm planning this seasons European football trip and was thinking the Bundersliga. Im off late January and I was going to take in games around the Cologne area. Teams at home that week are Schalke, Borussia Monchengladbach, Bochum and Fortuna Dusseldorf. The last two wiĺl be easy to get tickets for. But was wondering what experience people have on here for getting tickets for the first two teams? 

Any tips would be greatly appreciated thanks.

27 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Off to the Women's Euros on weds. Going to the 3 Scotland games in Utrecht, Rotterdam and Deventer. 

Doing the game in Utrecht, then going to watch Eindhoven V Roda on Saturday. 

2 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Doing the game in Utrecht, then going to watch Eindhoven V Roda on Saturday. 

Mrs Mantis has a good nature but not that good :lol:

We'll be up North on Saturday anyway, either Groningen or Alemand.

cheers. My train won't get to Birmingham until 14:05. Does that sound like enough time to get to Villa park comfortably?

Would be cutting it fine by public transport, but I think you'd just about be okay.

A train to either Witton or Aston would be the chosen route. Witton is nearer to the ground, but only by about five minutes and the Aston trains tend to be more frequent. Both run from New Street so I'd just ask the person on the information desk which is due next and get that.

Taxi would be your best bet to pretty much guarantee making it on time.

8 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Would be cutting it fine by public transport, but I think you'd just about be okay.

A train to either Witton or Aston would be the chosen route. Witton is nearer to the ground, but only by about five minutes and the Aston trains tend to be more frequent. Both run from New Street so I'd just ask the person on the information desk which is due next and get that.

Taxi would be your best bet to pretty much guarantee making it on time.

cheers. thinking it might be a better idea to get off at Wolverhampton and head to the Wolves game instead to allow more time.