Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Australia v Saudi Arabia World Cup qualifier at Adelaide Oval tomorrow night. This is a must win for us as we are 3 points behind them and Japan and their goal difference is +3 better than ours. Will settle for a 1-0 win though.

Off to Cologne on Thursday 20th of July, so looking for a fixture that day, anywhere nearby would be ideal. 

Friday 21st going to be in Amsterdam, and on the Saturday we will be travelling south to Eindhoven, but again hoping to catch a game. 

Unfortunately not a great deal of information on Pre-Season fixtures in Germany or Holland at the moment. 

Possibly go and watch Italy V Germany women on the Saturday in Tilburg.

11 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Off to Cologne on Thursday 20th of July, so looking for a fixture that day, anywhere nearby would be ideal. 

Friday 21st going to be in Amsterdam, and on the Saturday we will be travelling south to Eindhoven, but again hoping to catch a game. 

Unfortunately not a great deal of information on Pre-Season fixtures in Germany or Holland at the moment. 

The link here on the DFB web-site has an overview of upcoming friendly games.

Australia v Saudi Arabia World Cup qualifier at Adelaide Oval tomorrow night. This is a must win for us as we are 3 points behind them and Japan and their goal difference is +3 better than ours. Will settle for a 1-0 win though.

I'll be watching it at the pub tomorrow night cheering us on to another nervy draw in home soil

2 hours ago, Eednud said:

Technically if you are referring to someone as 'us' and 'we' then your attendance at it is not very random surely!

1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

I would also check here on the kicker.de website closer to the date in question.

22 minutes ago, German Jag said:

I would also check here on the kicker.de website closer to the date in question.

Thanks a lot, just found that Viktoria Koln are playing Heracles on the Thursday, well according to Soccerway. However Heracles state the Friday on their site. Hopefully is the Thursday game, would fit in really well.

What a goal! Two weeks ago I was swearing at him now I'm still swearing at him but happily. Fucking rogic.

And I think it's 10 away fans and a dude with a mega phone talking in Arabic