Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

I will be going to FC St Pauli vs Hansa Rostock-scum in a fortnight or so. The trouble at the games between the sides earlier on in the season has led this game to be treated as a high-risk with special security measures having to be put in place.

I will be going to FC St Pauli vs Hansa Rostock-scum in a fortnight or so. The trouble at the games between the sides earlier on in the season has led this game to be treated as a high-risk with special security measures having to be put in place.

Wow. I wish I was just like you in every possible way.

A random games I'm going to is probably on Saturday watching Cambuslang Rangers vs Rutherglen Glencairn. Hardly random, but it'll be my first derby junior game.

• 1 month later...

Was at Bradford Town v Odd Down in the Toolstation Western league Div 1 last Sat. Finished 3-3 and was a decent game. Match pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cowdenjimmy/s...5337310790/show

Going to FC Haarlem v FC Omniworld in Dutch 2nd Div next Fri and

Holland v Scotland next Sat.

Edited by Cowdenjimmy

going to

Leeds v MK D*** on March 28th

Harrogate Town v Gateshead on April 13th

Stevenage v Torquay on April 18th

Also hoping to take in FA vase final this year on Sunday May 10th if Whitley Bay make it through.

• 6 months later...
Juventus-Inter in few weeks

I'm hoping to get to Inter - Juve in April next year. It's the other half's birthday, so she'll be treated to a trip to Milan. Happy coincidence, this game is. Anyone been to similar games know how to go about getting tickets? Their website seems to suggest they're not selling anything of any description just now. Any help hugely appreciated.

Because I've no life, I've seen games at Inverurie, Banks o Dee, East End, Montrose and Cologne so far this season. Only seen my own team once :(

Got a trip planned in February:

Istres v Chateauroux - fri

Montpellier v Rennes - sat

Toulouse v Lens / Lyon v Nice - sun

Nimes v Nantes - mon

France v Spain - wed

Awaiting confirmation that my mate has got tickets but might be going to Fulham v Basle this Thursday too.