Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Turns out I'll be in Munich, but when I tried to get tickets in December, they were all gone. Think I left it too late, but I didn't know where I'd be until then. I'll have to wait a bit longer for my first German game :(

I think to buy Bayern tickets you have to a member and would have had to buy them at the end of last season. You could go along to see some of the other Bavarian teams who are at home when you're there.

I am going to Man City v Boro on saturday. £19 a ticket cant be bad!

Was hoping to see Kaka, Villa etc but may just have to put up with Bridge, Bellamy etc!

Very impressed with Man City and the ground. Great seats, loads of room and no queuing for half time refreshments. Had a pint at half time was great - why cant we have that in Scotland!?

You complete and utter wierdo

Why thankyou kind sir. We have an office in Colchester and they get tickets so I was down and went along... that hopefully clears that one up for you.

Hippy b*****ds. Fuerth play in Green and white minging hoops. So you'll be able to have some sort of wankfest at the game.

Then again, When do you ever see a Smellic fan wearing Green and White hoops? It's always Green and Gray or something like that...

:lol:

I went to watch Kaka last week, or as it was better known in the Scottish press; Rangers vs Milan. (Or nearer the ground, "Fergie v Becks"!)

Going to see the mighty Stoke stay up/wave goodbye v Sunderland on the last day of the season too.