Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

29 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:
14 hours ago, The Mantis said:
Shockeroonie emoji38.png where you getting the fixtures Craig?

Every now and then the juniors get advance fixtures posted Mantis! I was stunned to find 2 months worth

Wow, I just discovered the wee calendar thingy on the SJFA site. That certainly helps :lol:

Alright chaps, looking for a bit of advice. I'm going to be in that London on the 24th of March. It's unfortunately the international weekend, but looking for a game to go to. 

http://www.skysports.com/football/fixtures-results/24-March-2018

Those are the fixtures that day, just wondering what everyone's recommendations would be for a game within a reasonable train journey of central London? Not bothered about which division. 

1 hour ago, gavin_3110 said:

Alright chaps, looking for a bit of advice. I'm going to be in that London on the 24th of March. It's unfortunately the international weekend, but looking for a game to go to. 

Those are the fixtures that day, just wondering what everyone's recommendations would be for a game within a reasonable train journey of central London? Not bothered about which division. 

The biggest problem is you’ve got too many options :lol: 

Some good ones in the conference Leyton Orient, Dag & Red & Sutton. Luton and Barnet would be decent it’s a great old fashioned ground. Stevenage really easy only 20 mins or so on the high speed line. 

1 hour ago, gavin_3110 said:

Yeah I would get to Orient if I were you mate, cracking ground. 

The biggest problem is you’ve got too many options :lol: 
Some good ones in the conference Leyton Orient, Dag & Red & Sutton. Luton and Barnet would be decent it’s a great old fashioned ground. Stevenage really easy only 20 mins or so on the high speed line. 

I thought Barnet moved to a new state of the art stadium

Not necessarily a random game, as I go down every so often, but going to Bramall Lane for the derby tomorrow.

If it’s half as good a game as the one between the two clubs at the start of the season it should be a cracker. Another United win would be just smashing.

12 hours ago, Toby said:

Not necessarily a random game, as I go down every so often, but going to Bramall Lane for the derby tomorrow.

If it’s half as good a game as the one between the two clubs at the start of the season it should be a cracker. Another United win would be just smashing.

I think that'd be a smashing derby to go to. Proper football derby against two relative even teams. Enjoy.

off to Valencia late february, hopefully timings will be kind and ill be able to make Valencia-real sociedad, levante-real betis,  villareal-getafe and segunto-otil.for the la liga games should it be straightforward enough turning up on the day and getting a ticket,none of these seem to be glamour ties

I went to Drumchapel v Tarbolton in the Amateur Cup yesterday and it was a big first for me.

A first time at Glenhead Park and the first time I have ever seen SEVEN players sent off in one game. It wasn't even a dirty game and the referee needs to have a long hard look at himself. I reckon two were fully justified while two could have been solved by having a word with the players or, better still, calling the two captains together.

That said, it was a great days entertainment as the eight men saw off the seven men with an extra time goal to win 2-1. Good social club too and Heverlee was only £2 a pint.

1 hour ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

I went to Drumchapel v Tarbolton in the Amateur Cup yesterday and it was a big first for me.

A first time at Glenhead Park and the first time I have ever seen SEVEN players sent off in one game. It wasn't even a dirty game and the referee needs to have a long hard look at himself. I reckon two were fully justified while two could have been solved by having a word with the players or, better still, calling the two captains together.

That said, it was a great days entertainment as the eight men saw off the seven men with an extra time goal to win 2-1. Good social club too and Heverlee was only £2 a pint.

feisty

I was at Chelsea-Leicester yesterday. Despite the score line, it was a really interesting game and the first half especially was excellent. Mahrez was by far the best player on the park. 

The seats were pretty much perfect, just along from the MotD commentary gantry. 

7 hours ago, accies1874 said:

I was at Chelsea-Leicester yesterday. Despite the score line, it was a really interesting game and the first half especially was excellent. Mahrez was by far the best player on the park. 

The seats were pretty much perfect, just along from the MotD commentary gantry. 

It’s a shame the Ev weren’t playing in London while you were there Accie ... :P 

1 minute ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

It’s a shame the Ev weren’t playing in London while you were there Accie ... :P 

'Twas my mum's birthday dinner so a 5:30 kick-off didn't suit. HM has already dissected your neglect of family life so I won't ;)