Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

35 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Glasgow City 1 Hibs 0 last night in Airdrie ... 

IMG_9366.PNG

Rab, Rab, Rab. If you'd only ventured round the back you'd have seen a real player strutting his stuff. May have lost a bit of pace, but you don't lose the first touch. It makes all the difference.

Anyway, enough about my mate, I was in goals most of the time.

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Rab, Rab, Rab. If you'd only ventured round the back you'd have seen a real player strutting his stuff. May have lost a bit of pace, but you don't lose the first touch. It makes all the difference.

Anyway, enough about my mate, I was in goals most of the time.

:lol: ... having a kick about Sarge? Seems quite a busy place now with the pitches outside and gym. 

15 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

:lol: ... having a kick about Sarge? Seems quite a busy place now with the pitches outside and gym. 

All goes on round about me, mostly, these days, but I think my trainers have a few months left in them. So no major decisions are imminent.

Not sure where to go tomorrow night, got a choice between three. Tempted by Billericay in the hope that Hungerford knock them out and Glenn Tamplin has a meltdown. 

Maidstone United V Bromley

Borehamwood V Eastleigh 

Billericay Town V Hungerford Town 

18 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Great win for Shippy Cowden. Our 20s lost 4-0 at home to East Kilbride. 

It was Rab Livi's 2nd goal should never have been as there was a handball in the lead up to it.

Take it you would have missed the WW game watching some wee team doon in Newcastle:lol:

59 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

It was Rab Livi's 2nd goal should never have been as there was a handball in the lead up to it.

Take it you would have missed the WW game watching some wee team doon in Newcastle:lol:

Aye but I was there Alan, had to do the filming too, didnae report it as it wasnae random enough :lol:

Was at Newcastle Benfield 0-1 Kidderminster Harriers on Saturday in the FA Cup. Good game in front of 403. Harriers full timers fitness and 2 League's above shone through in the end. 

South Shields a 3000 sell oot now face Hartlepool which probably will be another sell oot. 

Shildon meanwhile have a date at Guisley to see who make 1st round proper. 

Ties due sat 14th October. 

Edited by newcastle broon

Missed the Aarau v Neuchatel game on Friday night as I decided to stay in the pub ear my work and get bladdered. Disappointed in myself, not just because Aarau won only their second match of the season, moreso because of the red card Xamax picked up.

Boy sitting on the bench flung a water bottle onto the park at an Aarau player running past him down the wing. Missed by a mile but the ref saw it and showed him a red.

Went along to the Asian Cup Qualifier tonight between Hong Kong and Malaysia at the national stadium. Decent enough game turned by a Malaysian red card. Finished 2-0 HK.

Hong Kong can qualify for their first major tournament since 1968 if they win their last 2 games at home to Lebanon and away to North Korea. A big ask but you never know. Will go along to the game at home to Lebanon next month.

FB_IMG_1507651620473.jpg

Edited by Mr Gandosaur

2 hours ago, Mr Gandosaur said:

Went along to the Asian Cup Qualifier tonight between Hong Kong and Malaysia at the national stadium. Decent enough game turned by a Malaysian red card. Finished 2-0 HK.

Hong Kong can qualify for their first major tournament since 1968 if they win their last 2 games at home to Lebanon and away to North Korea. A big ask but you never know. Will go along to the game at home to Lebanon next month.

FB_IMG_1507651620473.jpg

North Korea away ... now there is an away day :lol: