Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Brentford = best stadium in the history of football, anywhere, ever - fact !

:(  :unsure:  :unsure2:  :P  :)  :blink:  :)  :o  :lol:  8) 

a moment best watched from the midst of the New Road (home) stand, with a Rovers supporting mate - we'd kept a lid on it for the entire match - but went absolutely mental as the above drama unfolded - couldn't do anything else - black looks and cheery cockney banter all round, but he's 6'4" and I'm 6'5" so we escaped unscathed - utterly, utterly (butterly) fantastic !

27 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

Brentford = best stadium in the history of football, anywhere, ever - fact !

:(  :unsure:  :unsure2:  :P  :)  :blink:  :)  :o  :lol:  8) 

a moment best watched from the midst of the New Road (home) stand, with a Rovers supporting mate - we'd kept a lid on it for the entire match - but went absolutely mental as the above drama unfolded - couldn't do anything else - black looks and cheery cockney banter all round, but he's 6'4" and I'm 6'5" so we escaped unscathed - utterly, utterly (butterly) fantastic !

:lol: talk about drama and scenes! 

How much better is it to watch without commentary. 

11 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

:lol: talk about drama and scenes! 

How much better is it to watch without commentary. 

s'ok if you know the backstory - it was 0-0 in about the 94th minute - if the penalty had gone in, we'd have still been in the play-offs, but winning 1-0 sent us up as champions and Brentford had to endure the extra games - just glorious - better than beating Leeds at Wembley...

apologies if that's old news - no idea if the full gravity of the goings-on every percolated north of the border, what with it being piss-pot level footer an' all...

Edited by Herman Hessian

Thinking of going to AC London v Egham Town in the FA Cup tomorrow night as we'll be down for the Fulham game on the Saturday anyway. 

Turns out AC London were set up by a teenager after the London riots, which is a nice story but the real question is - is attending a match like this a criminal waste of a free evening in London? I'm thinking "probably". 

On 8/17/2017 at 20:55, Shanner said:

Carlisle is a great wee day out for the football, usually a few goals in their matches as well.

Aye like a wee day out at Brunton Park good old school ground, well apart from the out of line modern stand.

On 17/08/2017 at 21:00, Shanner said:

Thinking of going to AC London v Egham Town in the FA Cup tomorrow night as we'll be down for the Fulham game on the Saturday anyway. 

Turns out AC London were set up by a teenager after the London riots, which is a nice story but the real question is - is attending a match like this a criminal waste of a free evening in London? I'm thinking "probably". 

I see Copa90 covered this game last night, with Ethan running out comfortable victors.

11 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

I see Copa90 covered this game last night, with Ethan running out comfortable victors.

ended up patching it. It just didn't sound that appealing compared to the pub.

went to Fulham v Sheffield Wednesday which was a bit meh as a game. Away win was about right. The Wednesday fans seem like a genuinely abhorrent bunch. Vile racist scum and easily the worst English club support I've encountered on my travels.

best bit of the day was seeing Frank Bruno outside the ground before the game.

Delved into the Border Amatuer League last night ... Lauder 3 Earlston Rhymers 3 

Brilliant game the Rhymers looked to have won it in the last minute but 10 Man Lauder levelled in stoppage time. 

IMG_8416.PNG

Edited by Rab B Nesbit