Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Usually get to a few games in the early rounds of the FA Cup each season ... today St Margaretsbury 3 Burnham Ramblers 2. Great cup tie the home side twice came from behind before winning it in injury time. There were scenes. 

IMG_7845.PNG

IMG_7846.PNG

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

40 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Usually get to a few games in the early rounds of the FA Cup each season ... today St Margaretsbury 3 Burnham Ramblers 2. Great cup tie the home side twice came from behind before winning it in injury time. There were scenes. 

You mean someone woke the dog up???

The Roma - Inter match on the 26 of August is go. My wife surprised me and bought the tickets tonight, giving up her night at the opera in the process-what a star.  I will repay this selfless act at the earliest opportunity.  

8 hours ago, qos_75 said:

The Roma - Inter match on the 26 of August is go. My wife surprised me and bought the tickets tonight, giving up her night at the opera in the process-what a star.  I will repay this selfless act at the earliest opportunity.  

She's a keeper:thumsup2

Aarau v Schaffhausen tomorrow night. Away side have won their first 3 league matches and are absolutely flying performance wise, Aarau have drawn 2 and lost 1 and look toothless at both ends. Must win match already, which is more than a little disappointing. Always next year I guess....

On 8/9/2017 at 11:20, Ross. said:

Aarau v Schaffhausen tomorrow night. Away side have won their first 3 league matches and are absolutely flying performance wise, Aarau have drawn 2 and lost 1 and look toothless at both ends. Must win match already, which is more than a little disappointing. Always next year I guess....

87 minutes of unrelenting shite followed by 9 minutes of frenzied pump it into the mixer desperation. Expected to be challenging for the title but currently joint bottom after 4 games. Long season ahead.

Thistle at home last night, so currently eh route to Blackpool-MK Dons because train tickets were cheap, so f**k it. Off to Newcastle- Spurs tomorrow as well which should be decent, as I've always fancied a visit to St James' Park.

1 hour ago, diamond_for_life said:

Going to Gran Canaria in September was hoping to take in their home game against Bilbao but trying to get any information from them (Las Palmas) is murder.

Anyone been before or able to help with information ? 

f**k them. Go to the local Tercera regional games. You can fit in 2 per weekend.